Lionel Messi has signed a contract with PSG after Barcelona stated the “financial and structural obstacles” made it impossible for Messi to renew his contract with them.
Last month Messi agreed in principle to a five-year contract on 50% reduced wages from 45m euros to 20m euros however, even that would not have kept Barcelona within the boundaries of La Liga’s financial fair play regulations.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our dispute resolution solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- World Snooker Tour threatens legal action against five of its own players - 13th October 2023
- McLaren seeks at least $23 million in damages from Alex Palou - 9th October 2023
- LIV golfer Patrick Reed files defamation lawsuit against Golf Channel and commentator Brandel Chamblee - 1st October 2023
- HMRC files a bankruptcy petition against former Liverpool and England footballer, John Barnes - 27th September 2023
- Millionaire husband and wife accuse their nephew of ‘stealing’ £4million Kensington mews home - 23rd September 2023