Lionel Messi has signed a contract with PSG after Barcelona stated the “financial and structural obstacles” made it impossible for Messi to renew his contract with them.
Last month Messi agreed in principle to a five-year contract on 50% reduced wages from 45m euros to 20m euros however, even that would not have kept Barcelona within the boundaries of La Liga’s financial fair play regulations.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our dispute resolution solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Patrick Reed files $750m defamation suit against Golf Channel pundit - 22nd August 2022
- Van Morrison challenging decision to hear Robin Swann libel case without a jury - 8th August 2022
- Sculptor of Birmingham’s Bull Ring statue sued by sons for being left out of will - 25th July 2022
- Prince Harry Seeks Judicial Review Over UK Police Protection - 7th July 2022
- Boris Johnson launches Coronavirus public inquiry - 1st July 2022