Lionel Messi has signed a contract with PSG after Barcelona stated the “financial and structural obstacles” made it impossible for Messi to renew his contract with them.
Last month Messi agreed in principle to a five-year contract on 50% reduced wages from 45m euros to 20m euros however, even that would not have kept Barcelona within the boundaries of La Liga’s financial fair play regulations.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our dispute resolution solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Aldi loses court battle with Marks and Spencer over festive gin bottles design - 6th February 2023
- Homeseller faces £200,000 bill after losing Japanese knotweed case - 30th January 2023
- Grandmother who lost her limbs after getting sepsis from a paper loses compensation claim - 17th January 2023
- ‘Wifelets’ may have claim to Marquess of Bath’s £23m fortune – against his will - 6th January 2023
- Ryanair agrees to pay compensation for passengers affected by pilot strikes in 2018 - 26th December 2022