Lionel Messi has signed a contract with PSG after Barcelona stated the “financial and structural obstacles” made it impossible for Messi to renew his contract with them.
Last month Messi agreed in principle to a five-year contract on 50% reduced wages from 45m euros to 20m euros however, even that would not have kept Barcelona within the boundaries of La Liga’s financial fair play regulations.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our dispute resolution solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Palace aides ‘could launch legal action against Harry and Meghan’ - 6th September 2021
- Johnny Depp handed small victory in US Court as part of his defamation lawsuit against ex-wife Amber Heard - 25th August 2021
- PSG confirm £1m-a-week contract for Lionel Messi - 13th August 2021
- Rise in domestic violence during Covid-19 lockdown - 2nd August 2021
- Rebekah Vardy is sues Coleen Rooney for libel over her “Wagatha Christie” statement accusing her of leaking fake stories. - 9th July 2021