Lionel Messi has signed a contract with PSG after Barcelona stated the “financial and structural obstacles” made it impossible for Messi to renew his contract with them.
Last month Messi agreed in principle to a five-year contract on 50% reduced wages from 45m euros to 20m euros however, even that would not have kept Barcelona within the boundaries of La Liga’s financial fair play regulations.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our dispute resolution solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Muslim Dating Site Muzmatch Loses Trademark Case Against Match Group - 21st April 2022
- Waitrose threatens Asda with legal challenge over ‘Just Essentials’ budget range - 6th April 2022
- Brother and Sister battle in High Court over £100m inheritance - 21st March 2022
- UK fast-tracks Economic Crime Bill to target money-laundering by foreign oligarchs - 17th March 2022
- The Voice pop star Bo Bruce wins court fight against her viscount brother over £2m inheritance - 24th February 2022