We can help if a Will dispute is disputed or a claim is made against the estate.
When someone passes away there can be disagreements over their estate, which can be incredibly stressful.
We offer the best advice on how to proceed given your specific circumstances. Our team of specialist probate solicitors are highly experienced in this complex area of law.
Common reasons disputing a Will:
- That the deceased did not make adequate (or any) provision for them
- Was the Will valid?
- Did the deceased have mental capacity when they made the Will?
- Was the deceased tricked or coerced into making the Will?
- Allegations of fraud or forgery
- The procedures for witnessing and signing the Will were not followed
- The Will has been lost
- There is a mistake in the Will
- There are arguments between or with the Executors
How much will it cost?
We offer a free initial interview to listen to your circumstances and assess your claim, which means you can contact us with peace of mind and without obligation. If the claim goes ahead the costs of your claim are generally reimbursed by the estate if you are successful.
Our Probate Partner Rachel Damianou and Litigation Solicitor Shalish Mehta provide professional and sympathetic assistance.
Our well established team of solicitors have in-depth knowledge and experience in this area of law, so please call us for more information:
Manchester Office: 0161 914 9881
Oldham Office: 0161 624 6811
Todmorden Office: 01706 815712
Team – Todmorden: Emma Piszkalo