We can help you protect your home and land if you become involved in a boundary dispute. The types of cases we can help you with include:
- overhanging trees and branches
- disagreements over boundary lines
- responsibility for fence maintenance
- house extensions
Read more about Boundary Disputes.
Breach of Directors Duties
If you are a shareholder or a director we can help you bring a claim against a director, if they have breached their duty and you have suffered a loss.
We can help you obtain an injunction to:
- stop the director from carrying out or continuing with the breach.
- obtain damages if the director has been negligent.
- set aside a contract in which the director had an undisclosed interest.
- If the director has made some personal profit, they can be required to surrender the gain.
We can also help you if you are a director and have been accused of a breach.
We can help you if:
- the work undertaken by the builder is not of a quality that you believe you have paid for
- the work has taken longer than it should have done
- you need to bring claims against sub-contractors, architects, engineers, quantity surveyors or project managers.
Read more about Construction Disputes.
We can help in a variety of ways if the terms of your contract have been broken:
- make a compensation claim for loss or damage caused by the breach of contract
- seek a court order for the contract to be performed, the obligations carried out
- seek a court order, declaring the contract void requiring your opponent to put you back in the position you were in before the contract was entered into.
Read more about Contract Disputes.
Defamation can be of either libel or slander. We can help you if someone says or publishes something that:
- makes people think badly of you or your business
- which damages your reputation and causes hurt feelings.
Read more about Defamation Cases.
These can be obtained if you are an individual or a business involved in a dispute and suspect that your opponent may dispose of its assets to defeat your claim The assets or funds can not be disposed of until after the trial.
If you have been served with a freezing order we can advise you if the order is legal and help you set aside the order.
If your insurance company refuses to pay out or offers you less than the loss you suffered or delays the claim. These claims may be for:
- property damage including subsidence
- holiday illness and cancellation
- loss of or damage to your vehicles.
If you have a brand, san invention, or an original piece of work that you have written and someone infringes your rights we can help you:
- secure an injunction, damages or account of profits
- obtain or destroy the offending item.
If you have been accused of infringing someone’s intellectual property rights, we can defend or minimize your liability.
Read more about Intellectual Property.
We can help you if your neighbour causes problems. Cases include:
- access to land
- shared amenities
- fences or barriers
- party walls
Read more about Neighbour Disputes.
Product Liability Claims
We can help you obtain compensation if you have suffered a loss, injury or been harmed by dangerous or defective products. Examples include faulty electrical equipment that may have burned you or caused damage to your property.
We can help if your solicitor has missed a time limit, your surveyor has incorrectly valued your property, your architect has created a drawing with a design fault or your engineer has created a faulty product.
Read more about Professional Negligence.
Whether you are a homeowner, tenant, commercial landlord, property developer, a landowner or an investor we can help with:
- non-payment of rent
- planning appeals
- rights of way
- access and disagreements about boundaries.
Read more about Property Disputes.
We can help you if you are an individual or a business who has suffered from a breach of contract such as:
- software licence agreements
- distribution & agency agreements
- payment disputes
- breaches of the Data Protection Act
- domain name and website disputes.
Read more about Technology Disputes.
How much will it cost?
We offer a free initial interview to listen to the problem and assess your claim. Consequently you can contact us with peace of mind and without obligation.