We offer a full county court agency service for civil and family cases. We also cover family proceedings in the FPC.
We can deal with everything from a contested application, to a routine hearing including:
- the sealing and filing of documents
- advocacy before District Judges including;
- applications for judgment or summary judgment
- to set aside judgement
- for relief from sanctions
- for strike out
- final charging order
- third party debt orders
- bankruptcy and winding up hearings
- assisting in the selection and/or instruction of counsel
- arranging or attending conferences with counsel or attending court with counsel
You will receive a full written report within 24 hours of our attendance, and will be provided with same day reporting by telephone.
We check the papers thoroughly and if there are any problems that we pick up we let you know at once.
We can usually agree a fixed fee for any hearing. We aim to provide a first class service to our solicitor clients and their lay clients.
We can cover the following courts in all civil and family cases:
Our well established team of solicitors have in-depth knowledge and experience in this area of law, so please call us for more information:
Manchester Office: 0161 914 9881
Oldham Office: 0161 624 6811
Todmorden Office: 01706 815712
Team: Shalish Mehta