Full- time appointment (flexible) based at our Oldham office (but with occasional travel to our Todmorden and Manchester offices).
An excellent opportunity for someone to join a busy team and to develop confidence & experience in a broad caseload of family cases (no care work or public funding).
Would suit; –
- Someone looking to be mentored to gain confidence in dealing with financial remedy cases over time.
Solicitor, 1-5 PQE years.
- A solid background in private law family work (children/finances/divorce)
- Excellent client care skills, good time management and organisational skills.
- A team player.
- An enthusiasm to deal with advocacy.
- Willingness to participate in business development opportunities.
- Commitment to abide by the Resolution Code of Conduct.
- The confidence to conduct some initial court appointments.
- Applications from those based/with contacts in the Saddleworth area particularly welcome.
- Applications from men welcomed to diversify the team.
- Self sufficiency in typing (but secretarial support available).
- Commercial awareness of billing and fee collection.
Salary – market rate + performance related bonus + referral rewards.
Please use “apply now” button below if you would like to be considered for a role.