Part time appointment (flexible) based at our Oldham office (but with occasional travel to our Todmorden and Manchester offices).
An excellent opportunity for someone to join a busy and respected team; and to develop confidence & experience in a broad caseload of family cases with a bias towards private law children cases initially.
Would suit; –
(a) A NQ coming to the end of a training contract;
(b) A returner to work post mat/pat leave looking to build up a caseload under the supervision of and with the support of two experienced solicitors in the team.
(c) Someone looking to adjust their work/life balance by moving to part time hours.
(d) Someone looking to be mentored to gain confidence in dealing with financial remedy cases over time.
Solicitor, NQ to 3 years.
- A solid background in dealing with private law children /divorce cases.
- Excellent client care skills, good time management and organisational skills.
- A team player.
- An enthusiasm to deal with advocacy.
- Willingness to participate in business development opportunities.
- Commitment to abide by the Resolution Code of Conduct.
- The confidence to conduct First Directions appointments.
- Applications from those based/with contacts in the Saddleworth and Manchester areas particularly welcome.
- Applications from men welcomed to diversify the team.
- Self sufficiency in typing (but secretarial support available).
- Commercial awareness of billing and fee collection.
Salary- market rate + performance related bonus + referral rewards.
Please use “apply now” button below if you would like to be considered for a role.