Wrigley Claydon has partnered with The Growth Company and Citizens Advice Manchester to ensure that Greater Manchester’s workers who have been hit hardest by the pandemic can access free legal advice.
During this period of uncertainty, many people across Greater Manchester are worried about their employment, from their employment rights, redundancy, pay cuts, to terms or disputes. Employment Legal Advice is a new service to help individuals across Greater Manchester to access free employment-related legal support. The service is designed to help individuals access the right advice at the right time as quickly as possible.
The service is completely free, with legal experts giving something back and donating their time on a Pro Bono basis.
Enquiries to the service will be passed on to a dedicated triage advisor who will review the case and decide on the correct pathway for the user, including whether to refer them to an expert from the network of legal partners.
People who think they might benefit from the help of the Employment Legal Advice service can provide details of their issue on the service’s website. They can also email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0161 233 2686.
Latest posts by newsdesk (see all)
- Sponsored by Wrigley Claydon, Matt Brearley, Kicks Off the Season with Ashton Rugby Club in Style - 15th September 2023
- World’s Biggest Coffee Morning 2023 - 6th September 2023
- Emily’s Charity Hair Chop for Little Princess Trust - 31st July 2023
- The Wrigley Clayduck makes its first appearance at the Saddleworth Duck Race - 3rd July 2023
- 5 steps to consider before buying or leasing a commecial property - 17th May 2023