Ex-boxing champion Joe Calzaghe has reached an agreement in legal dispute with sister Sonia Prosser who had sued him and their other sister Melissa Calzaghe, in a dispute relating to administration of their late father Enzo’s estate.
Judge Jarman sitting at Cardiff County Court had been due to oversee an online hearing but lawyers representing all sides told him at the start of the hearing that agreement had been reached.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our dispute resolution solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- BT to axe up to 55000 jobs by 2030 as it pushes into AI - 31st May 2023
- What is the Renters’ Reform Bill? - 22nd May 2023
- Motivational speaker loses battle for insurance to pay neighbours £530,000 over boundary dispute - 12th May 2023
- More than 900 people affected by Grenfell Tower fire settle claims - 19th April 2023
- Former Premier League player, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, sues surgeon for ‘millions’ over ending his career - 20th March 2023