Ex-boxing champion Joe Calzaghe has reached an agreement in legal dispute with sister Sonia Prosser who had sued him and their other sister Melissa Calzaghe, in a dispute relating to administration of their late father Enzo’s estate.
Judge Jarman sitting at Cardiff County Court had been due to oversee an online hearing but lawyers representing all sides told him at the start of the hearing that agreement had been reached.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our dispute resolution solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Madeleine McCann’s parents lose court case against Portugal detective - 3rd October 2022
- Patrick Reed files $750m defamation suit against Golf Channel pundit - 22nd August 2022
- Van Morrison challenging decision to hear Robin Swann libel case without a jury - 8th August 2022
- Sculptor of Birmingham’s Bull Ring statue sued by sons for being left out of will - 25th July 2022
- Prince Harry Seeks Judicial Review Over UK Police Protection - 7th July 2022