Ex-boxing champion Joe Calzaghe has reached an agreement in legal dispute with sister Sonia Prosser who had sued him and their other sister Melissa Calzaghe, in a dispute relating to administration of their late father Enzo’s estate.
Judge Jarman sitting at Cardiff County Court had been due to oversee an online hearing but lawyers representing all sides told him at the start of the hearing that agreement had been reached.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our dispute resolution solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Former BrewDog staff accuse craft beer firm of bullying at the workplace - 24th June 2021
- Competition and Markets Authority launches action against British Airways and Ryanair - 14th June 2021
- Personal Injury Reforms 2021 - 6th June 2021
- Lidl loses trademark battle over Hendrick’s gin lookalike - 28th May 2021
- Epic Games v Apple Trial - 28th May 2021