The family of Argentine footballer Emiliano Sala are taking legal action against the footballer’s former club Cardiff City after his death in a plane crash on 21 January 2021.
The family has commenced civil proceedings in the High Court, in order to “protect their legal rights” against 13 defendants including Cardiff City, the club Sala had signed for just three days before his death and FC Nantes, the French club which sold him for a reported £15million. The High Court proceedings have been stayed until the outcome of an inquest into the footballer’s death.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our dispute resolution solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Palace aides ‘could launch legal action against Harry and Meghan’ - 6th September 2021
- Johnny Depp handed small victory in US Court as part of his defamation lawsuit against ex-wife Amber Heard - 25th August 2021
- PSG confirm £1m-a-week contract for Lionel Messi - 13th August 2021
- Rise in domestic violence during Covid-19 lockdown - 2nd August 2021
- Rebekah Vardy is sues Coleen Rooney for libel over her “Wagatha Christie” statement accusing her of leaking fake stories. - 9th July 2021