A group legal claim is to be brought on behalf of owners of some Mercedes vehicles, over claims customers were misled about the emissions their vehicles produced.
It is alleged that the issue affected 500,000 diesel vehicles- the BlueTec and AdBlue range sold between 2007 and 2018.
The latest action comes a year after Daimler AG was fined more than £700m by German prosecutors in 2019 over the diesel emissions scandal.
Daimler AG, the parent company of Mercedes-Benz, has dismissed the claims and says it will “vigorously defend” any group actions in court.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Man Utd Supporters’ Trust take action after ticket issues - 16th October 2022
- Elizabeth Ramus loses court case against her daughter over Millionaire ex-husbands will. - 5th October 2022
- Madeleine McCann’s parents lose court case against Portugal detective - 3rd October 2022
- Sony PlayStation faces UK class action lawsuit of up to £5bn - 2nd September 2022
- What is Defamation? - 2nd September 2022