Victoria Beckham‘s fashion brand is being sued by a former employee who claims she developed carpal tunnel syndrome as a result of working for the company.
The NHS describes carpal tunnel syndrome as “pressure on a nerve in your wrist” that causes tingling, numbness and pain in your hand and fingers.
Kristina Kubilene alleges that she worked up to 15 hours a day for seven days in the lead-up to New York Fashion Week. The pattern cutter claims that sustaining the “repetitive” and “awkward” movements that were required for her role has left her with a severe injury that means she is now unable to work.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Nike is suing New York studio MSCHF and musician Lil Nas for trademark infringement over its Satan Shoes - 4th April 2021
- Former footballer turned agent, Barry Silkman wins £800,000 legal battle over ex-wife’s estate - 18th March 2021
- Family of Argentinian Footballer, Emiliano Sala, to launch legal action over footballer’s death - 18th March 2021
- UK High Court rules Health Minister, Matt Hancock acted unlawfully in granting Covid-19 contracts - 5th March 2021
- Qualcomm is being sued over alleged anti-competitive behavior in the UK - 1st March 2021