Victoria Beckham‘s fashion brand is being sued by a former employee who claims she developed carpal tunnel syndrome as a result of working for the company.
The NHS describes carpal tunnel syndrome as “pressure on a nerve in your wrist” that causes tingling, numbness and pain in your hand and fingers.
Kristina Kubilene alleges that she worked up to 15 hours a day for seven days in the lead-up to New York Fashion Week. The pattern cutter claims that sustaining the “repetitive” and “awkward” movements that were required for her role has left her with a severe injury that means she is now unable to work.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Elton John’s ex-wife Renate Blauel launches legal action against singer 32 years after split - 21st October 2020
- Irish court says Subway bread isn’t bread - 7th October 2020
- Solicitors braced for contentious probate spike caused by lockdown wills - 6th October 2020
- Covid-19 Pandemic could result in 3,500 potentially avoidable cancer deaths - 24th September 2020
- Incredible Edible Todmorden - 4th September 2020