Victoria Beckham‘s fashion brand is being sued by a former employee who claims she developed carpal tunnel syndrome as a result of working for the company.
The NHS describes carpal tunnel syndrome as “pressure on a nerve in your wrist” that causes tingling, numbness and pain in your hand and fingers.
Kristina Kubilene alleges that she worked up to 15 hours a day for seven days in the lead-up to New York Fashion Week. The pattern cutter claims that sustaining the “repetitive” and “awkward” movements that were required for her role has left her with a severe injury that means she is now unable to work.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Man Utd Supporters’ Trust take action after ticket issues - 16th October 2022
- Elizabeth Ramus loses court case against her daughter over Millionaire ex-husbands will. - 5th October 2022
- Madeleine McCann’s parents lose court case against Portugal detective - 3rd October 2022
- Sony PlayStation faces UK class action lawsuit of up to £5bn - 2nd September 2022
- What is Defamation? - 2nd September 2022