Victoria Beckham‘s fashion brand is being sued by a former employee who claims she developed carpal tunnel syndrome as a result of working for the company.
The NHS describes carpal tunnel syndrome as “pressure on a nerve in your wrist” that causes tingling, numbness and pain in your hand and fingers.
Kristina Kubilene alleges that she worked up to 15 hours a day for seven days in the lead-up to New York Fashion Week. The pattern cutter claims that sustaining the “repetitive” and “awkward” movements that were required for her role has left her with a severe injury that means she is now unable to work.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Prince Harry Seeks Judicial Review Over UK Police Protection - 7th July 2022
- Boris Johnson launches Coronavirus public inquiry - 1st July 2022
- Apple faces £768m collective action for ‘throttling’ iPhones - 27th June 2022
- Over 6 million Britons involved in land disputes with neighbours - 27th June 2022
- Volkswagen agrees to pay £193 million to around 91,000 British drivers - 13th June 2022