Victoria Beckham‘s fashion brand is being sued by a former employee who claims she developed carpal tunnel syndrome as a result of working for the company.
The NHS describes carpal tunnel syndrome as “pressure on a nerve in your wrist” that causes tingling, numbness and pain in your hand and fingers.
Kristina Kubilene alleges that she worked up to 15 hours a day for seven days in the lead-up to New York Fashion Week. The pattern cutter claims that sustaining the “repetitive” and “awkward” movements that were required for her role has left her with a severe injury that means she is now unable to work.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Dua Lipa facing fresh copyright lawsuit over hit song Levitating - 5th August 2023
- Budget retailer Wilko on brink of collapse with 12,000 jobs at risk - 3rd August 2023
- Three brothers win court battle with tennis coach sister over mother’s £1m will - 29th July 2023
- Virgin Media O2 announces plans to slash up to 2,000 jobs - 26th July 2023
- Burger van chef wins fight to keep £5m inheritance from customer - 21st July 2023