Chasing these debts can be highly time consuming and frustrating, taking you away from the vital job of running your business. However, with the right legal support, it is often possible to recover business debts quickly and cost-effectively, unlocking vital funds for your business, while saving you a lot of time and stress.
Our Debt Recovery solicitors have been supporting local and national businesses to recover unpaid debts. We will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Shalish Mehta in our Debt Recovery Department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Former Yorkshire player Azeem Rafiq told a Digital, Culture, Media and Sport select committee that English cricket is “institutionally” racist. - 18th November 2021
- Court rules that Ring video doorbell invaded neighbour’s privacy - 1st November 2021
- Ex-Great Britain star Bobbie Goulding, 49, suing the Rugby Football League after he’s diagnosed with dementia - 1st November 2021
- Government obtains injunction against Insulate Britain - 9th October 2021
- Health Secretary, Matt Hancock to have personal WhatsApp and emails searched in court battle over Covid test contracts - 30th September 2021