F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo is facing a claim in the High Court of more than £10m in alleged unpaid earnings from his former manager, Glenn Beavis.
Beavis is claiming that Ricciardo has not paid him commissions owed on his new contract with Renault; Ricciardo left Red Bull at the end of last season to join the Renault
The first defendant is Whitedunes International Holdings Limited, a British Virgin Islands company wholly owned by Ricciardo, who is the second defendant.
Beavis’ claim is that he had an agreement with Ricciardo that saw him earn “20% commission on the value of all new deals that Beavis introduced and which were subsequently concluded”.
Ricciardo’s lawyer says he has until the end of July to do so.
Suffering a contractual dispute can have serious implications on you and your business. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Click here to find out more about Litigation Solicitors
Click here to find out more about Civil Litigation
Click here to find out more about Dispute Resolution
Click here to find out more about Contract Disputes
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Victim of paedophile football coach Barry Bennell, secures settlement - 12th January 2022
- Jockey sues fellow racer for £6million over fall that left him paralysed - 28th December 2021
- Miami jury rules in favour of Craig Wright, claimed bitcoin inventor - 20th December 2021
- Former Yorkshire player Azeem Rafiq told a Digital, Culture, Media and Sport select committee that English cricket is “institutionally” racist. - 18th November 2021
- Court rules that Ring video doorbell invaded neighbour’s privacy - 1st November 2021