F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo is facing a claim in the High Court of more than £10m in alleged unpaid earnings from his former manager, Glenn Beavis.
Beavis is claiming that Ricciardo has not paid him commissions owed on his new contract with Renault; Ricciardo left Red Bull at the end of last season to join the Renault
The first defendant is Whitedunes International Holdings Limited, a British Virgin Islands company wholly owned by Ricciardo, who is the second defendant.
Beavis’ claim is that he had an agreement with Ricciardo that saw him earn “20% commission on the value of all new deals that Beavis introduced and which were subsequently concluded”.
Ricciardo’s lawyer says he has until the end of July to do so.
Suffering a contractual dispute can have serious implications on you and your business. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Click here to find out more about Litigation Solicitors
Click here to find out more about Civil Litigation
Click here to find out more about Dispute Resolution
Click here to find out more about Contract Disputes
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool Football Club win High Court Case against marketing firm which introduced them to BetVictor - 14th January 2021
- COVID-19 vaccine: UK government gives Pfizer legal indemnity to protect it from being sued - 3rd December 2020
- Harry Dunn’s parents lose high court legal challenge over immunity case - 3rd December 2020
- Dementia in Football: Taskforce to be created by PFA to examine issue of brain injury diseases - 2nd December 2020
- Economy Adviser initiates legal proceedings against the government over the closure of hospitality venues - 24th October 2020