F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo is facing a claim in the High Court of more than £10m in alleged unpaid earnings from his former manager, Glenn Beavis.
Beavis is claiming that Ricciardo has not paid him commissions owed on his new contract with Renault; Ricciardo left Red Bull at the end of last season to join the Renault
The first defendant is Whitedunes International Holdings Limited, a British Virgin Islands company wholly owned by Ricciardo, who is the second defendant.
Beavis’ claim is that he had an agreement with Ricciardo that saw him earn “20% commission on the value of all new deals that Beavis introduced and which were subsequently concluded”.
Ricciardo’s lawyer says he has until the end of July to do so.
Suffering a contractual dispute can have serious implications on you and your business. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Click here to find out more about Litigation Solicitors
Click here to find out more about Civil Litigation
Click here to find out more about Dispute Resolution
Click here to find out more about Contract Disputes
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Rebekah Vardy suing Coleen Rooney for defamation - 1st July 2020
- New insolvency law to help businesses survive in face of ‘aggressive debt recovery’ during pandemic - 4th June 2020
- Proposed changes to the law that limit the ability to recover compensation following injury in a road traffic accident - 3rd June 2020
- Mercedes-Benz could face legal battle over diesel emissions - 3rd June 2020
- Victoria Beckham’s fashion brand sued by former employee… - 28th May 2020