In April, the amount companies in England pay in business rates will change for the second year in a row.
It follows a major revaluation by the government, which was introduced in 2017. It saw some bills going up, and others going down.
Many retailers have closed down stores and a number of High Street firms experiencing problems includes New Look, Maplin and Byron.
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us. Call 0161 624 6811 to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Covid-19 Pandemic could result in 3,500 potentially avoidable cancer deaths - 24th September 2020
- Incredible Edible Todmorden - 4th September 2020
- Cosmetic Surgery Practitioners breaching lockdown rules to visit clients’ homes - 3rd September 2020
- Lionel Messi transfer: Barcelona star faces legal battle over contract - 30th August 2020
- Jaguar Land Rover loses court battle over Defender trademark - 21st August 2020