A pilot scheme encouraging mediation as a less costly way of resolving civil disputes will launch in Manchester on 1 September.
Mediation sessions will be held at Manchester Civil Justice Centre and the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce. It will be available to parties involved in disputes where the value of a claim is more than £10,000 and cases where one party seeks something other than money, including an injunction.
Prices start at £190 for cases valued between £10,000 and £15,000 and rise to £780 for cases valued between £200,000 and £500,000.
Similar schemes are planned in Devon and Central London.
Debt recovery solutions
Suffering a financial or contractual dispute can have serious implications on your business. Our business and debt recovery solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. We will advise you on the best solution to rectify the issue, cost-effectively.
Call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Former Liverpool FC Captain, Steven Gerrard wins legal battle against sportswear firms - 23rd January 2020
- Diego Maradona wins £59k Dolce and Gabbana court settlement - 13th January 2020
- Volkswagen seeks damages in legal dispute - 13th January 2020
- Dealing with abuse - 5th December 2019
- Councils Appeal High Court Ruling On Traveller Ban - 5th December 2019