A pilot scheme encouraging mediation as a less costly way of resolving civil disputes will launch in Manchester on 1 September.
Mediation sessions will be held at Manchester Civil Justice Centre and the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce. It will be available to parties involved in disputes where the value of a claim is more than £10,000 and cases where one party seeks something other than money, including an injunction.
Prices start at £190 for cases valued between £10,000 and £15,000 and rise to £780 for cases valued between £200,000 and £500,000.
Similar schemes are planned in Devon and Central London.
Debt recovery solutions
Suffering a financial or contractual dispute can have serious implications on your business. Our business and debt recovery solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. We will advise you on the best solution to rectify the issue, cost-effectively.
Call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- World Snooker Tour threatens legal action against five of its own players - 13th October 2023
- McLaren seeks at least $23 million in damages from Alex Palou - 9th October 2023
- LIV golfer Patrick Reed files defamation lawsuit against Golf Channel and commentator Brandel Chamblee - 1st October 2023
- HMRC files a bankruptcy petition against former Liverpool and England footballer, John Barnes - 27th September 2023
- Millionaire husband and wife accuse their nephew of ‘stealing’ £4million Kensington mews home - 23rd September 2023