A pilot scheme encouraging mediation as a less costly way of resolving civil disputes will launch in Manchester on 1 September.
Mediation sessions will be held at Manchester Civil Justice Centre and the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce. It will be available to parties involved in disputes where the value of a claim is more than £10,000 and cases where one party seeks something other than money, including an injunction.
Prices start at £190 for cases valued between £10,000 and £15,000 and rise to £780 for cases valued between £200,000 and £500,000.
Similar schemes are planned in Devon and Central London.
Debt recovery solutions
Suffering a financial or contractual dispute can have serious implications on your business. Our business and debt recovery solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. We will advise you on the best solution to rectify the issue, cost-effectively.
Call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Sister wins inheritance after Solicitor’s cat knocks over legal papers to uncover Brother’s lost will - 23rd July 2020
- Johnny Depp files for defamation lawsuit against The Sun Newspaper - 9th July 2020
- Legal action taken against Celtic Football Club regarding sexual abuse allegations - 9th July 2020
- Rebekah Vardy suing Coleen Rooney for defamation - 1st July 2020
- New insolvency law to help businesses survive in face of ‘aggressive debt recovery’ during pandemic - 4th June 2020