A pilot scheme encouraging mediation as a less costly way of resolving civil disputes will launch in Manchester on 1 September.
Mediation sessions will be held at Manchester Civil Justice Centre and the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce. It will be available to parties involved in disputes where the value of a claim is more than £10,000 and cases where one party seeks something other than money, including an injunction.
Prices start at £190 for cases valued between £10,000 and £15,000 and rise to £780 for cases valued between £200,000 and £500,000.
Similar schemes are planned in Devon and Central London.
Debt recovery solutions
Suffering a financial or contractual dispute can have serious implications on your business. Our business and debt recovery solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. We will advise you on the best solution to rectify the issue, cost-effectively.
Call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool FC fail in move to trademark the word ‘Liverpool’ - 9th October 2019
- Rita Ora admits she ‘feared for her career’ during legal battle with her former record label, Roc Nation, which is owned by Jay Z - 26th September 2019
- French international footballer Nabil Fekir’s ex-agent takes legal action against Fekir - 25th September 2019
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe, Britain’s third-richest man involved in planning battle - 15th August 2019
- Mamadou Sakho sues WADA for £13m over drug test error - 11th August 2019