A pilot scheme encouraging mediation as a less costly way of resolving civil disputes will launch in Manchester on 1 September.
Mediation sessions will be held at Manchester Civil Justice Centre and the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce. It will be available to parties involved in disputes where the value of a claim is more than £10,000 and cases where one party seeks something other than money, including an injunction.
Prices start at £190 for cases valued between £10,000 and £15,000 and rise to £780 for cases valued between £200,000 and £500,000.
Similar schemes are planned in Devon and Central London.
Debt recovery solutions
Suffering a financial or contractual dispute can have serious implications on your business. Our business and debt recovery solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. We will advise you on the best solution to rectify the issue, cost-effectively.
Call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Prince Harry Seeks Judicial Review Over UK Police Protection - 7th July 2022
- Apple faces £768m collective action for ‘throttling’ iPhones - 27th June 2022
- Over 6 million Britons involved in land disputes with neighbours - 27th June 2022
- Volkswagen agrees to pay £193 million to around 91,000 British drivers - 13th June 2022
- Jury in the USA rules against Amber heard in defamation suit brought by Johnny Depp - 9th June 2022