A pilot scheme encouraging mediation as a less costly way of resolving civil disputes will launch in Manchester on 1 September.
Mediation sessions will be held at Manchester Civil Justice Centre and the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce. It will be available to parties involved in disputes where the value of a claim is more than £10,000 and cases where one party seeks something other than money, including an injunction.
Prices start at £190 for cases valued between £10,000 and £15,000 and rise to £780 for cases valued between £200,000 and £500,000.
Similar schemes are planned in Devon and Central London.
Debt recovery solutions
Suffering a financial or contractual dispute can have serious implications on your business. Our business and debt recovery solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. We will advise you on the best solution to rectify the issue, cost-effectively.
Call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Nike is suing New York studio MSCHF and musician Lil Nas for trademark infringement over its Satan Shoes - 4th April 2021
- Former footballer turned agent, Barry Silkman wins £800,000 legal battle over ex-wife’s estate - 18th March 2021
- Family of Argentinian Footballer, Emiliano Sala, to launch legal action over footballer’s death - 18th March 2021
- UK High Court rules Health Minister, Matt Hancock acted unlawfully in granting Covid-19 contracts - 5th March 2021
- Qualcomm is being sued over alleged anti-competitive behavior in the UK - 1st March 2021