A pilot scheme encouraging mediation as a less costly way of resolving civil disputes will launch in Manchester on 1 September.
Mediation sessions will be held at Manchester Civil Justice Centre and the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce. It will be available to parties involved in disputes where the value of a claim is more than £10,000 and cases where one party seeks something other than money, including an injunction.
Prices start at £190 for cases valued between £10,000 and £15,000 and rise to £780 for cases valued between £200,000 and £500,000.
Similar schemes are planned in Devon and Central London.
Debt recovery solutions
Suffering a financial or contractual dispute can have serious implications on your business. Our business and debt recovery solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. We will advise you on the best solution to rectify the issue, cost-effectively.
Call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool Football Club win High Court Case against marketing firm which introduced them to BetVictor - 14th January 2021
- COVID-19 vaccine: UK government gives Pfizer legal indemnity to protect it from being sued - 3rd December 2020
- Harry Dunn’s parents lose high court legal challenge over immunity case - 3rd December 2020
- Dementia in Football: Taskforce to be created by PFA to examine issue of brain injury diseases - 2nd December 2020
- Economy Adviser initiates legal proceedings against the government over the closure of hospitality venues - 24th October 2020