Guardians of the Galaxy actor Chris Pratt and his wife, actress Anna Faris have announced that they are “legally separating” after eight years of marriage.
The Hollywood stars met in 2007 on the set of Take Me Home Tonight and have one son, Jack 4, together.
They’ve vowed to keep the divorce as amicable as possible, for the sake of their son. They are both committed to co-parenting and to providing Jack with a stable and happy home environment. He’s their number one priority and they want to do everything they can to make this transition as smooth as possible.
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make the difficult time of legally separating a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup in our Family Department or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Economic Abuse - 13th November 2019
- Domestic abuse isn’t always physical - 13th June 2019
- International Day of Families 2019 - 16th May 2019
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017