Roman Abramovich, the Russian oligarch and owner of Chelsea FC, announced that he has separated from his third wife, Dasha Zhukova.
The couple, who have two children, insisted the split was amicable but they could be embroiled in the world’s costliest divorce if forced to untangle the tycoon’s £7 billion fortune.
Abramovich owns Chelsea football club, the second largest yacht in the world and several luxury properties, including a £60 million mansion in New York and a £50 million property in Kensington Palace Gardens.
Abramovich ended his last marriage in 2008 with a reputed settlement of £150 million. However, Zhukova is the wealthy daughter of a Russian oil magnate and may not have any desire to pursue her husband for money.
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make the difficult divorce process a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 624 6811 to speak to our Family Department.
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Economic Abuse - 13th November 2019
- Domestic abuse isn’t always physical - 13th June 2019
- International Day of Families 2019 - 16th May 2019
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017