The Co-operative Bank has said it lost about 25,000 current accounts during the first 6 months of the year following the uncertainty over its future.
Furthermore, £400m of instant access savings cash was withdrawn in a period that saw the bank being put up for sale before a rescue deal was agreed.
In June 2017 the Co-operative Bank agreed a £700m rescue package to stop itself from being wound up.
Company winding up solicitors
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact our company winding up solicitors.
Call 0161 785 3573 to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Latest posts by John Porter (see all)
- Changes to Employment Law April 2020 - 5th April 2020
- Toys R Us on brink of administration - 8th January 2018
- Talk over sale of Newcastle Utd as owner Ashley meets investment firm - 22nd December 2017
- GVC gambles on Ladbrokes Coral takeover - 15th December 2017
- UK retail sales up in October against last year - 22nd November 2017