A couple locked in a bitter dispute with their neighbours over a small wall came home to find a huge green lorry trailer parked right outside their home.
Sophia and Gwyn Hughes said the huge container blocks out sunlight and obscures the view when they look out of their window.
The trailer was positioned at the edge of the land owned by neighbour Mark Jones but is just inches away from the Hughes’ home in Anglesey.
Mrs Hughes said relations with Mr Jones and his wife were fine but turned sour when they asked if they could rebuild a small wall on the edge of their land.
Mr Jones claimed the Hughes’ view of the trailer would have been reduced had they not taken down trees that belonged to his family.
Mrs Hughes categorically denied the felled trees belonged to the Joneses.
After consulting with their solicitor, they decided to sign over the wall. Mrs Hughes said she had been told the Joneses would consider removing the lorry trailer if she would reimburse them the cost of their legal fees and offer an apology.
How can a neighbour dispute solicitor help?
If you find yourself in dispute with your neighbours we can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Please call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How important is it to you to have good relations with your neighbours?
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool Football Club win High Court Case against marketing firm which introduced them to BetVictor - 14th January 2021
- COVID-19 vaccine: UK government gives Pfizer legal indemnity to protect it from being sued - 3rd December 2020
- Harry Dunn’s parents lose high court legal challenge over immunity case - 3rd December 2020
- Dementia in Football: Taskforce to be created by PFA to examine issue of brain injury diseases - 2nd December 2020
- Economy Adviser initiates legal proceedings against the government over the closure of hospitality venues - 24th October 2020