A Seoul court ordered Samsung Group heiress Lee Boo-jin to provide assets of 8.6 billion won ($7.64 million) to her estranged husband, Im Woo-jae in their divorce.
Lee did receive sole custody of their son in the ruling.
Im Woo-jae was dubbed “Mr. Cinderella” by media for his humble background before marrying Lee in 1999.
The couple, who met at a volunteering event, had to overcome opposition from both families in order to marry.
Im who was seeking 1.2 trillion won ($1.1 billion) from Lee.
Forbes estimates Lee’s net worth at $2 billion.
High net worth divorce solicitors
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup in our Family Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Economic Abuse - 13th November 2019
- Domestic abuse isn’t always physical - 13th June 2019
- International Day of Families 2019 - 16th May 2019
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017