Lloyd’s of London will establish a new European subsidiary in Brussels to avoid losing business when the UK leaves the EU.
Lloyd’s is one of Britain’s oldest institutions and is the world’s leading insurance and reinsurance market.
Several investment banks such as Bank of America, Barclays, and Morgan Stanley are considering relocating staff to Dublin and HSBC is expected to move significant numbers of employees to Paris.
Brexit advice for businesses
When it comes to legal advice, all businesses need someone skilled, reliable and experienced they can turn to for support and guidance. At Wrigley Claydon we are here to develop and give effect to the legal arrangements needed to help you achieve your commercial objectives and manage business risk.
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us.
Call 0161 785 3573 to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
How will Brexit affect your business?
Latest posts by John Porter (see all)
- Changes to Employment Law April 2020 - 5th April 2020
- Toys R Us on brink of administration - 8th January 2018
- Talk over sale of Newcastle Utd as owner Ashley meets investment firm - 22nd December 2017
- GVC gambles on Ladbrokes Coral takeover - 15th December 2017
- UK retail sales up in October against last year - 22nd November 2017