Giovanni Jacovelli, who runs the Conwy Valley Maze in North Wales, says he has been subjected to repeated threats by Terrence Maitland, who lets out a holiday cottage on neighbouring land over a post put on the boundary between the properties.
In footage filmed by Mr Jacovelli, Mr Maitland is heard shouting, “That post is staying. You touch it and I’ll f****** bury you.”
He also says, “It’s my property” and “touch my post and I’ll destroy you… I’ll rip your head off.”
Mr Jacovelli has stated that Mr Maitland’s aggression has forced him to change the maze to keep visitors away from the neighbouring property.
The bitter dispute led Mr Maitland being issued with a restraining order and the pair appearing on Channel 5’s The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door.
Commercial boundary dispute
We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
If you find yourself in a commercial boundary dispute then call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How important is it you to have good relations with your neighbours?
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool Football Club win High Court Case against marketing firm which introduced them to BetVictor - 14th January 2021
- COVID-19 vaccine: UK government gives Pfizer legal indemnity to protect it from being sued - 3rd December 2020
- Harry Dunn’s parents lose high court legal challenge over immunity case - 3rd December 2020
- Dementia in Football: Taskforce to be created by PFA to examine issue of brain injury diseases - 2nd December 2020
- Economy Adviser initiates legal proceedings against the government over the closure of hospitality venues - 24th October 2020