Giovanni Jacovelli, who runs the Conwy Valley Maze in North Wales, says he has been subjected to repeated threats by Terrence Maitland, who lets out a holiday cottage on neighbouring land over a post put on the boundary between the properties.
In footage filmed by Mr Jacovelli, Mr Maitland is heard shouting, “That post is staying. You touch it and I’ll f****** bury you.”
He also says, “It’s my property” and “touch my post and I’ll destroy you… I’ll rip your head off.”
Mr Jacovelli has stated that Mr Maitland’s aggression has forced him to change the maze to keep visitors away from the neighbouring property.
The bitter dispute led Mr Maitland being issued with a restraining order and the pair appearing on Channel 5’s The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door.
Commercial boundary dispute
We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
If you find yourself in a commercial boundary dispute then call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How important is it you to have good relations with your neighbours?
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Nike is suing New York studio MSCHF and musician Lil Nas for trademark infringement over its Satan Shoes - 4th April 2021
- Former footballer turned agent, Barry Silkman wins £800,000 legal battle over ex-wife’s estate - 18th March 2021
- Family of Argentinian Footballer, Emiliano Sala, to launch legal action over footballer’s death - 18th March 2021
- UK High Court rules Health Minister, Matt Hancock acted unlawfully in granting Covid-19 contracts - 5th March 2021
- Qualcomm is being sued over alleged anti-competitive behavior in the UK - 1st March 2021