Giovanni Jacovelli, who runs the Conwy Valley Maze in North Wales, says he has been subjected to repeated threats by Terrence Maitland, who lets out a holiday cottage on neighbouring land over a post put on the boundary between the properties.
In footage filmed by Mr Jacovelli, Mr Maitland is heard shouting, “That post is staying. You touch it and I’ll f****** bury you.”
He also says, “It’s my property” and “touch my post and I’ll destroy you… I’ll rip your head off.”
Mr Jacovelli has stated that Mr Maitland’s aggression has forced him to change the maze to keep visitors away from the neighbouring property.
The bitter dispute led Mr Maitland being issued with a restraining order and the pair appearing on Channel 5’s The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door.
Commercial boundary dispute
We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
If you find yourself in a commercial boundary dispute then call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How important is it you to have good relations with your neighbours?
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Former Premier League player, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, sues surgeon for ‘millions’ over ending his career - 20th March 2023
- Daughter tries to evict mother, 82, from £800k home for ‘shouting’ at her young daughter - 20th March 2023
- Paralysed rugby player who sued opponent for £10,000,000 over tackle wins compensation - 6th March 2023
- US Rapper Flo Rida wins $82.6 million in compensation after suing Celsius energy drinks company - 27th February 2023
- Lidl and Tesco in copyright dispute over logo - 13th February 2023