Giovanni Jacovelli, who runs the Conwy Valley Maze in North Wales, says he has been subjected to repeated threats by Terrence Maitland, who lets out a holiday cottage on neighbouring land over a post put on the boundary between the properties.
In footage filmed by Mr Jacovelli, Mr Maitland is heard shouting, “That post is staying. You touch it and I’ll f****** bury you.”
He also says, “It’s my property” and “touch my post and I’ll destroy you… I’ll rip your head off.”
Mr Jacovelli has stated that Mr Maitland’s aggression has forced him to change the maze to keep visitors away from the neighbouring property.
The bitter dispute led Mr Maitland being issued with a restraining order and the pair appearing on Channel 5’s The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door.
Commercial boundary dispute
We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
If you find yourself in a commercial boundary dispute then call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email email@example.com.
How important is it you to have good relations with your neighbours?
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Dua Lipa facing fresh copyright lawsuit over hit song Levitating - 5th August 2023
- Budget retailer Wilko on brink of collapse with 12,000 jobs at risk - 3rd August 2023
- Three brothers win court battle with tennis coach sister over mother’s £1m will - 29th July 2023
- Virgin Media O2 announces plans to slash up to 2,000 jobs - 26th July 2023
- Burger van chef wins fight to keep £5m inheritance from customer - 21st July 2023