Giovanni Jacovelli, who runs the Conwy Valley Maze in North Wales, says he has been subjected to repeated threats by Terrence Maitland, who lets out a holiday cottage on neighbouring land over a post put on the boundary between the properties.
In footage filmed by Mr Jacovelli, Mr Maitland is heard shouting, “That post is staying. You touch it and I’ll f****** bury you.”
He also says, “It’s my property” and “touch my post and I’ll destroy you… I’ll rip your head off.”
Mr Jacovelli has stated that Mr Maitland’s aggression has forced him to change the maze to keep visitors away from the neighbouring property.
The bitter dispute led Mr Maitland being issued with a restraining order and the pair appearing on Channel 5’s The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door.
Commercial boundary dispute
We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
If you find yourself in a commercial boundary dispute then call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email email@example.com.
How important is it you to have good relations with your neighbours?
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- 6 steps to take when you have a boundary dispute with your neighbour - 3rd January 2024
- Actor Noel Clarke seeks £10m in defamation case against The Guardian - 21st December 2023
- World Snooker Tour threatens legal action against five of its own players - 13th October 2023
- McLaren seeks at least $23 million in damages from Alex Palou - 9th October 2023
- LIV golfer Patrick Reed files defamation lawsuit against Golf Channel and commentator Brandel Chamblee - 1st October 2023