Olympic medalist figure skater Michelle Kwan and political activist Clay Pell are getting divorced after 4 years of marriage. Kwan is the most decorated figure skater in American history. She won five World titles as well as the silver medal at the 1998 Winter Olympics and bronze at the 2002 Games.
According to sources Pell cited ‘irreconcilable differences’ as the breakdown of the marriage and is requesting that Kwan, who has a reported $16million net worth, to pay his attorney fees.
The couple do not have any children.
Experienced family solicitors
Divorce and separation is difficult for all involved. At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family solicitors and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup in our Family Department or email email@example.com.
Do you think it is healthy to have a family therapy session during a divorce?
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Economic Abuse - 13th November 2019
- Domestic abuse isn’t always physical - 13th June 2019
- International Day of Families 2019 - 16th May 2019
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017