Cardiff City are seeking damages of more than £10 million in a High Court action against insurance broker Miller Insurance LLP over the death of the striker, Emiliano Sala following a plane crash as he travelled to take up his new role with the club.
Cardiff City say the brokers failed to say players would not be covered if they were not ‘timely informed’ of new signings. However, the brokers said it was not up to them to ‘chase’ the football club over making sure new signings were insured and that Cardiff City was ‘fully aware’ Sala was not covered.
The claim continues with the football club evaluating the Defence filed by the brokers.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our litigation solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in the litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Cardiff City takes legal action against insurance broker for £10 million over death of Emiliano Sala - 25th January 2023
- Christmas Knitting for Charity - 16th November 2022
- Sign up for a free Will during Dr. Kershaw’s November Will Month - 2nd November 2022
- Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning 2022 - 5th October 2022
- Darlington market trader, Bao Wow, faces legal action over branding by US food giant - 21st September 2022