This November we are participating in Dr Kershaw’s Hospice Will Month.
By making a donation to Dr Kershaw’s Hospice instead of a fee to us, you will be helping their doctors and nurses provide dignified and compassionate care to patients and their families.
“When deciding on the amount of your donation please consider the true cost of your experts advice and remember that the suggested donation amounts of £85 for a simple Single Will, £125 for a Mirror Will and £65 for a Codicil are all significantly less than the average price.
Please rest assured that every penny will be used wisely to help someone from your local community at a time when they are most vulnerable and need your help most”
To make an appointment, or discuss any aspect of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney or Probate, phone Rachel Damianou on 0161 624 6811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Christmas Knitting for Charity - 16th November 2022
- Sign up for a free Will during Dr. Kershaw’s November Will Month - 2nd November 2022
- Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning 2022 - 5th October 2022
- Darlington market trader, Bao Wow, faces legal action over branding by US food giant - 21st September 2022
- World’s Biggest Coffee Morning – 30th September 2022 - 20th September 2022