This November we are participating in Dr Kershaw’s Hospice Will Month.
By making a donation to Dr Kershaw’s Hospice instead of a fee to us, you will be helping their doctors and nurses provide dignified and compassionate care to patients and their families.
“When deciding on the amount of your donation please consider the true cost of your experts advice and remember that the suggested donation amounts of £85 for a simple Single Will, £125 for a Mirror Will and £65 for a Codicil are all significantly less than the average price.
Please rest assured that every penny will be used wisely to help someone from your local community at a time when they are most vulnerable and need your help most”
To make an appointment, or discuss any aspect of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney or Probate, phone Rachel Damianou on 0161 624 6811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Coldplay sued by former manager Dave Holmes for £10million - 6th September 2023
- Scotch Whisky secures trademark protection in Hong Kong - 28th August 2023
- Malaysian music festival to take legal action against the 1975 - 23rd August 2023
- ‘The Little Mermaid’ Producers sued for £150,000 by special effects artist over on-set wrist injury - 21st August 2023
- Gary Lineker wins battle with HMRC over £4.9m tax bill - 1st April 2023