Jonathan and Alicia Horsley who run an independent Pan Asian Street food business called Bao Wow at Darlington Market have been threatened with legal action by Wow Bao a US business based in Chicago which supplies over 500 restaurants across America over their choice of name.
Wow Bao claim the use of Bao Wow will infringe the Wow Bao Trade Marks under section 10(2) of the Trade Marks Act and would cause confusion on the part of the public.
Mr and Mrs Horsley say their name is an innocent coincidence but do not have the wish or resources to legally fight it and so are turning to the public to help come up with a name change.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our dispute resolution solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Cardiff City takes legal action against insurance broker for £10 million over death of Emiliano Sala - 25th January 2023
- Christmas Knitting for Charity - 16th November 2022
- Sign up for a free Will during Dr. Kershaw’s November Will Month - 2nd November 2022
- Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning 2022 - 5th October 2022
- Darlington market trader, Bao Wow, faces legal action over branding by US food giant - 21st September 2022