David Lean, a victim of paedophile and former Crewe Alexandra coach Barry Bennell has secured a five-figure settlement from the previous owners of Butlin’s after Bennell groomed him while working at a holiday park in Wales in 1979.
A civil case was brought by Lean against Hard Rock Cafe (Edinburgh) Limited, formerly known as Butlin’s Limited, which alleged the company was vicariously responsible for the abuse.
Our Personal Injury Department has successfully helped clients who have suffered from abuse and injury and have successfully secured significant sums of compensation for them. We are accredited by the Law Society as being specialists in this field.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our Personal Injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Victim of paedophile football coach Barry Bennell, secures settlement - 12th January 2022
- Jockey sues fellow racer for £6million over fall that left him paralysed - 28th December 2021
- Miami jury rules in favour of Craig Wright, claimed bitcoin inventor - 20th December 2021
- Former Yorkshire player Azeem Rafiq told a Digital, Culture, Media and Sport select committee that English cricket is “institutionally” racist. - 18th November 2021
- Court rules that Ring video doorbell invaded neighbour’s privacy - 1st November 2021