The government has made changes to the claims process for low value road traffic accident (RTA) related personal injury claims, commonly referred to as ‘whiplash claims’, effective from 31 May 2021 onwards. The reforms apply to low value injury claims arising from an RTA including whiplash. These changes mean that if you have suffered a whiplash injury you will have the opportunity to settle these small claims online without the need to go to court or for legal representation.
However, where you have suffered a serious non-whiplash injury because of an RTA, had an accident at work, an accident by tripping or slipping, suffered injuries because of a criminal act or been a victim of clinical negligence then you would benefit from expert legal representation.
Our Personal Injury Department has successfully helped clients who have suffered from injury and have successfully secured significant sums of compensation for them. We are accredited by the Law Society as being specialists in this field.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our Personal Injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Man Utd Supporters’ Trust take action after ticket issues - 16th October 2022
- Elizabeth Ramus loses court case against her daughter over Millionaire ex-husbands will. - 5th October 2022
- Madeleine McCann’s parents lose court case against Portugal detective - 3rd October 2022
- Sony PlayStation faces UK class action lawsuit of up to £5bn - 2nd September 2022
- What is Defamation? - 2nd September 2022