The government has made changes to the claims process for low value road traffic accident (RTA) related personal injury claims, commonly referred to as ‘whiplash claims’, effective from 31 May 2021 onwards. The reforms apply to low value injury claims arising from an RTA including whiplash. These changes mean that if you have suffered a whiplash injury you will have the opportunity to settle these small claims online without the need to go to court or for legal representation.
However, where you have suffered a serious non-whiplash injury because of an RTA, had an accident at work, an accident by tripping or slipping, suffered injuries because of a criminal act or been a victim of clinical negligence then you would benefit from expert legal representation.
Our Personal Injury Department has successfully helped clients who have suffered from injury and have successfully secured significant sums of compensation for them. We are accredited by the Law Society as being specialists in this field.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our Personal Injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- World Snooker Tour threatens legal action against five of its own players - 13th October 2023
- McLaren seeks at least $23 million in damages from Alex Palou - 9th October 2023
- LIV golfer Patrick Reed files defamation lawsuit against Golf Channel and commentator Brandel Chamblee - 1st October 2023
- HMRC files a bankruptcy petition against former Liverpool and England footballer, John Barnes - 27th September 2023
- Millionaire husband and wife accuse their nephew of ‘stealing’ £4million Kensington mews home - 23rd September 2023