London based tribute band Pearl Jamm have changed their name to Legal Jam after the real Pearl Jam allegedly threatened legal proceedings against them stating that “their name, domain name and merchandise is damaging the Pearl Jam brand and causing confusion.’
According to Pearl Jamm, Pearl Jam asked them to change their name, hand over their domain and email addresses, and to destroy their merchandise.
The real Pearl Jam are scheduled to play two headline shows at Hyde Park in London on Friday 9th July and Saturday 10th July 2021.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Man Utd Supporters’ Trust take action after ticket issues - 16th October 2022
- Elizabeth Ramus loses court case against her daughter over Millionaire ex-husbands will. - 5th October 2022
- Madeleine McCann’s parents lose court case against Portugal detective - 3rd October 2022
- Sony PlayStation faces UK class action lawsuit of up to £5bn - 2nd September 2022
- What is Defamation? - 2nd September 2022