London based tribute band Pearl Jamm have changed their name to Legal Jam after the real Pearl Jam allegedly threatened legal proceedings against them stating that “their name, domain name and merchandise is damaging the Pearl Jam brand and causing confusion.’
According to Pearl Jamm, Pearl Jam asked them to change their name, hand over their domain and email addresses, and to destroy their merchandise.
The real Pearl Jam are scheduled to play two headline shows at Hyde Park in London on Friday 9th July and Saturday 10th July 2021.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Pearl Jam tribute band change name after legal dispute - 25th January 2021
- TikTok faces potential legal challenge from 12-year-old girl - 14th January 2021
- Christmas and New Year’s Opening Times 2020-2021 - 23rd December 2020
- Rugby World Cup winner Steve Thompson plans legal action after revealing he has dementia - 17th December 2020
- Separation and Divorce in challenging times - 6th July 2020