London based tribute band Pearl Jamm have changed their name to Legal Jam after the real Pearl Jam allegedly threatened legal proceedings against them stating that “their name, domain name and merchandise is damaging the Pearl Jam brand and causing confusion.’
According to Pearl Jamm, Pearl Jam asked them to change their name, hand over their domain and email addresses, and to destroy their merchandise.
The real Pearl Jam are scheduled to play two headline shows at Hyde Park in London on Friday 9th July and Saturday 10th July 2021.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- World Snooker Tour threatens legal action against five of its own players - 13th October 2023
- McLaren seeks at least $23 million in damages from Alex Palou - 9th October 2023
- LIV golfer Patrick Reed files defamation lawsuit against Golf Channel and commentator Brandel Chamblee - 1st October 2023
- HMRC files a bankruptcy petition against former Liverpool and England footballer, John Barnes - 27th September 2023
- Millionaire husband and wife accuse their nephew of ‘stealing’ £4million Kensington mews home - 23rd September 2023