London based tribute band Pearl Jamm have changed their name to Legal Jam after the real Pearl Jam allegedly threatened legal proceedings against them stating that “their name, domain name and merchandise is damaging the Pearl Jam brand and causing confusion.’
According to Pearl Jamm, Pearl Jam asked them to change their name, hand over their domain and email addresses, and to destroy their merchandise.
The real Pearl Jam are scheduled to play two headline shows at Hyde Park in London on Friday 9th July and Saturday 10th July 2021.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Former Premier League player, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, sues surgeon for ‘millions’ over ending his career - 20th March 2023
- Daughter tries to evict mother, 82, from £800k home for ‘shouting’ at her young daughter - 20th March 2023
- Paralysed rugby player who sued opponent for £10,000,000 over tackle wins compensation - 6th March 2023
- US Rapper Flo Rida wins $82.6 million in compensation after suing Celsius energy drinks company - 27th February 2023
- Lidl and Tesco in copyright dispute over logo - 13th February 2023