Premier League champions Liverpool won a High Court case earlier this year against betting firm Winlink Marketing after one of their senior executives introduced officials to contacts at BetVictor in 2013. This led the way for a £15m sponsorship deal with BetVictor with Winlink Marketing Limited having claimed they were owed £1.125m in commissions due to the introduction.
However, Judge Mark Pelling QC, presiding over the case, ruled that the transaction “owed nothing” to the introduction.
Instead, it was decided that the deal was as a result of then head of global partnership sales long-standing commercial relationship with BetVictor CEO.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our dispute resolution solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Man Utd Supporters’ Trust take action after ticket issues - 16th October 2022
- Elizabeth Ramus loses court case against her daughter over Millionaire ex-husbands will. - 5th October 2022
- Madeleine McCann’s parents lose court case against Portugal detective - 3rd October 2022
- Sony PlayStation faces UK class action lawsuit of up to £5bn - 2nd September 2022
- What is Defamation? - 2nd September 2022