Premier League champions Liverpool won a High Court case earlier this year against betting firm Winlink Marketing after one of their senior executives introduced officials to contacts at BetVictor in 2013. This led the way for a £15m sponsorship deal with BetVictor with Winlink Marketing Limited having claimed they were owed £1.125m in commissions due to the introduction.
However, Judge Mark Pelling QC, presiding over the case, ruled that the transaction “owed nothing” to the introduction.
Instead, it was decided that the deal was as a result of then head of global partnership sales long-standing commercial relationship with BetVictor CEO.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our dispute resolution solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Palace aides ‘could launch legal action against Harry and Meghan’ - 6th September 2021
- Johnny Depp handed small victory in US Court as part of his defamation lawsuit against ex-wife Amber Heard - 25th August 2021
- PSG confirm £1m-a-week contract for Lionel Messi - 13th August 2021
- Rise in domestic violence during Covid-19 lockdown - 2nd August 2021
- Rebekah Vardy is sues Coleen Rooney for libel over her “Wagatha Christie” statement accusing her of leaking fake stories. - 9th July 2021