Former England rugby player Steve Thompson revealed he can no longer remember winning the World Cup because of brain injuries he suffered playing rugby. He has joined former England player, Michael Lipman, and ex-Wales international Alix Popham, planning legal action for negligence against World Rugby, the Rugby Football Union and the Welsh Rugby Union, for “failure to protect (the claimants) from the risks caused by concussions”.
Our Personal Injury Department has successfully helped clients who have suffered from a head injury and have successfully secured significant sums of compensation for them. We are accredited by the Law Society as being specialists in this field.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our Personal Injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Christmas Knitting for Charity - 16th November 2022
- Sign up for a free Will during Dr. Kershaw’s November Will Month - 2nd November 2022
- Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning 2022 - 5th October 2022
- Darlington market trader, Bao Wow, faces legal action over branding by US food giant - 21st September 2022
- World’s Biggest Coffee Morning – 30th September 2022 - 20th September 2022