Former England rugby player Steve Thompson revealed he can no longer remember winning the World Cup because of brain injuries he suffered playing rugby. He has joined former England player, Michael Lipman, and ex-Wales international Alix Popham, planning legal action for negligence against World Rugby, the Rugby Football Union and the Welsh Rugby Union, for “failure to protect (the claimants) from the risks caused by concussions”.
Our Personal Injury Department has successfully helped clients who have suffered from a head injury and have successfully secured significant sums of compensation for them. We are accredited by the Law Society as being specialists in this field.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our Personal Injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Pearl Jam tribute band change name after legal dispute - 25th January 2021
- TikTok faces potential legal challenge from 12-year-old girl - 14th January 2021
- Christmas and New Year’s Opening Times 2020-2021 - 23rd December 2020
- Rugby World Cup winner Steve Thompson plans legal action after revealing he has dementia - 17th December 2020
- Separation and Divorce in challenging times - 6th July 2020