Former England rugby player Steve Thompson revealed he can no longer remember winning the World Cup because of brain injuries he suffered playing rugby. He has joined former England player, Michael Lipman, and ex-Wales international Alix Popham, planning legal action for negligence against World Rugby, the Rugby Football Union and the Welsh Rugby Union, for “failure to protect (the claimants) from the risks caused by concussions”.
Our Personal Injury Department has successfully helped clients who have suffered from a head injury and have successfully secured significant sums of compensation for them. We are accredited by the Law Society as being specialists in this field.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our Personal Injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Coldplay sued by former manager Dave Holmes for £10million - 6th September 2023
- Scotch Whisky secures trademark protection in Hong Kong - 28th August 2023
- Malaysian music festival to take legal action against the 1975 - 23rd August 2023
- ‘The Little Mermaid’ Producers sued for £150,000 by special effects artist over on-set wrist injury - 21st August 2023
- Gary Lineker wins battle with HMRC over £4.9m tax bill - 1st April 2023