Former England rugby player Steve Thompson revealed he can no longer remember winning the World Cup because of brain injuries he suffered playing rugby. He has joined former England player, Michael Lipman, and ex-Wales international Alix Popham, planning legal action for negligence against World Rugby, the Rugby Football Union and the Welsh Rugby Union, for “failure to protect (the claimants) from the risks caused by concussions”.
Our Personal Injury Department has successfully helped clients who have suffered from a head injury and have successfully secured significant sums of compensation for them. We are accredited by the Law Society as being specialists in this field.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our Personal Injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Van Morrison challenging decision to hear Robin Swann libel case without a jury - 8th August 2022
- Sculptor of Birmingham’s Bull Ring statue sued by sons for being left out of will - 25th July 2022
- Kanye West accuses Adidas of blatantly copying his Yeezy designs - 20th June 2022
- Johnny Depp suing his ex-wife Amber Heard for ‘defamation by implication’ - 21st April 2022
- Congratulations to Emily Lamb who ran 31km for charity, in aid of Refuge - 10th April 2022