Drivers owe a duty of care to cyclists – they have an obligation to drive safely and avoid dangerous driving behaviour that could endanger anyone else on the road, including people on bikes. If you, the bicyclist, has suffered an injury as a result of a negligent action by a driver then you could be entitled to damages.
Some common types of negligence include:
- Drifting into a bike lane and hitting the cyclist
- Turning without checking mirrors and hitting the cyclist
- Opening a door without looking and hitting a cyclist riding past
- Tailgating a cyclist, causing the cyclist to lose control and crash
We have helped a number of clients who have who have suffered an injury as a result of an accident which was not their fault and have successfully secured thousands of pounds for them.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Click here to find out more about Injury Solicitors
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Ruler of Dubai applies to Supreme Court for secrecy over custody battle - 19th March 2020
- Drivers owe a duty of care to cyclists - 19th March 2020
- Debenhams plans to cuts debts after legal battle with Mike Ashley - 19th March 2020
- Are you a cyclist that has been involved in a hit and run? - 5th March 2020
- Super League side Hull warn of legal action over Israel Folau signing - 20th February 2020