Drivers owe a duty of care to cyclists – they have an obligation to drive safely and avoid dangerous driving behaviour that could endanger anyone else on the road, including people on bikes. If you, the bicyclist, has suffered an injury as a result of a negligent action by a driver then you could be entitled to damages.
Some common types of negligence include:
- Drifting into a bike lane and hitting the cyclist
- Turning without checking mirrors and hitting the cyclist
- Opening a door without looking and hitting a cyclist riding past
- Tailgating a cyclist, causing the cyclist to lose control and crash
We have helped a number of clients who have who have suffered an injury as a result of an accident which was not their fault and have successfully secured thousands of pounds for them.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Click here to find out more about Injury Solicitors
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Prince Harry Seeks Judicial Review Over UK Police Protection - 7th July 2022
- Apple faces £768m collective action for ‘throttling’ iPhones - 27th June 2022
- Over 6 million Britons involved in land disputes with neighbours - 27th June 2022
- Volkswagen agrees to pay £193 million to around 91,000 British drivers - 13th June 2022
- Jury in the USA rules against Amber heard in defamation suit brought by Johnny Depp - 9th June 2022