Drivers owe a duty of care to cyclists – they have an obligation to drive safely and avoid dangerous driving behaviour that could endanger anyone else on the road, including people on bikes. If you, the bicyclist, has suffered an injury as a result of a negligent action by a driver then you could be entitled to damages.
Some common types of negligence include:
- Drifting into a bike lane and hitting the cyclist
- Turning without checking mirrors and hitting the cyclist
- Opening a door without looking and hitting a cyclist riding past
- Tailgating a cyclist, causing the cyclist to lose control and crash
We have helped a number of clients who have who have suffered an injury as a result of an accident which was not their fault and have successfully secured thousands of pounds for them.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Click here to find out more about Injury Solicitors
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool Football Club win High Court Case against marketing firm which introduced them to BetVictor - 14th January 2021
- COVID-19 vaccine: UK government gives Pfizer legal indemnity to protect it from being sued - 3rd December 2020
- Harry Dunn’s parents lose high court legal challenge over immunity case - 3rd December 2020
- Dementia in Football: Taskforce to be created by PFA to examine issue of brain injury diseases - 2nd December 2020
- Economy Adviser initiates legal proceedings against the government over the closure of hospitality venues - 24th October 2020