Drivers owe a duty of care to cyclists – they have an obligation to drive safely and avoid dangerous driving behaviour that could endanger anyone else on the road, including people on bikes. If you, the bicyclist, has suffered an injury as a result of a negligent action by a driver then you could be entitled to damages.
Some common types of negligence include:
- Drifting into a bike lane and hitting the cyclist
- Turning without checking mirrors and hitting the cyclist
- Opening a door without looking and hitting a cyclist riding past
- Tailgating a cyclist, causing the cyclist to lose control and crash
We have helped a number of clients who have who have suffered an injury as a result of an accident which was not their fault and have successfully secured thousands of pounds for them.
Suffering an injury can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Click here to find out more about Injury Solicitors
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Nike is suing New York studio MSCHF and musician Lil Nas for trademark infringement over its Satan Shoes - 4th April 2021
- Former footballer turned agent, Barry Silkman wins £800,000 legal battle over ex-wife’s estate - 18th March 2021
- Family of Argentinian Footballer, Emiliano Sala, to launch legal action over footballer’s death - 18th March 2021
- UK High Court rules Health Minister, Matt Hancock acted unlawfully in granting Covid-19 contracts - 5th March 2021
- Qualcomm is being sued over alleged anti-competitive behavior in the UK - 1st March 2021