Volkswagen is seeking more than 100 million euros in damages from former supplier Prevent.
The argument dates back to 2016, when suppliers ES Guss and Car Trim stopped supplies shortly after being acquired by Prevent in a bid to raise prices, causing production losses at six of Volkswagen’s factories in Germany.
Volkswagen has filed a first claim for its Skoda unit with the Brunswick regional court, it said, adding that the Dresden higher regional court would determine which courts are responsible for further damage claims.
Prevent said it didn’t have a copy of the suit and couldn’t comment.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
<a href=”https://www.wrigleyclaydon.com/litigation-solicitors/civil-litigation/”>Civil Litigation</a>
<a href=”https://www.wrigleyclaydon.com/dispute-resolution/”>Dispute Resolution</a>
<a href=”https://www.wrigleyclaydon.com/company-and-commercial-solicitors-in-oldham/commercial-litigation/”>Commercial Litigation</a>
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Man Utd Supporters’ Trust take action after ticket issues - 16th October 2022
- Elizabeth Ramus loses court case against her daughter over Millionaire ex-husbands will. - 5th October 2022
- Madeleine McCann’s parents lose court case against Portugal detective - 3rd October 2022
- Sony PlayStation faces UK class action lawsuit of up to £5bn - 2nd September 2022
- What is Defamation? - 2nd September 2022