Volkswagen is seeking more than 100 million euros in damages from former supplier Prevent.
The argument dates back to 2016, when suppliers ES Guss and Car Trim stopped supplies shortly after being acquired by Prevent in a bid to raise prices, causing production losses at six of Volkswagen’s factories in Germany.
Volkswagen has filed a first claim for its Skoda unit with the Brunswick regional court, it said, adding that the Dresden higher regional court would determine which courts are responsible for further damage claims.
Prevent said it didn’t have a copy of the suit and couldn’t comment.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
<a href=”https://www.wrigleyclaydon.com/litigation-solicitors/civil-litigation/”>Civil Litigation</a>
<a href=”https://www.wrigleyclaydon.com/dispute-resolution/”>Dispute Resolution</a>
<a href=”https://www.wrigleyclaydon.com/company-and-commercial-solicitors-in-oldham/commercial-litigation/”>Commercial Litigation</a>
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Dua Lipa facing fresh copyright lawsuit over hit song Levitating - 5th August 2023
- Budget retailer Wilko on brink of collapse with 12,000 jobs at risk - 3rd August 2023
- Three brothers win court battle with tennis coach sister over mother’s £1m will - 29th July 2023
- Virgin Media O2 announces plans to slash up to 2,000 jobs - 26th July 2023
- Burger van chef wins fight to keep £5m inheritance from customer - 21st July 2023