Volkswagen is seeking more than 100 million euros in damages from former supplier Prevent.
The argument dates back to 2016, when suppliers ES Guss and Car Trim stopped supplies shortly after being acquired by Prevent in a bid to raise prices, causing production losses at six of Volkswagen’s factories in Germany.
Volkswagen has filed a first claim for its Skoda unit with the Brunswick regional court, it said, adding that the Dresden higher regional court would determine which courts are responsible for further damage claims.
Prevent said it didn’t have a copy of the suit and couldn’t comment.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
<a href=”https://www.wrigleyclaydon.com/litigation-solicitors/civil-litigation/”>Civil Litigation</a>
<a href=”https://www.wrigleyclaydon.com/dispute-resolution/”>Dispute Resolution</a>
<a href=”https://www.wrigleyclaydon.com/company-and-commercial-solicitors-in-oldham/commercial-litigation/”>Commercial Litigation</a>
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- New insolvency law to help businesses survive in face of ‘aggressive debt recovery’ during pandemic - 4th June 2020
- Proposed changes to the law that limit the ability to recover compensation following injury in a road traffic accident - 3rd June 2020
- Ski firm Sunweb faces legal fight over ticket refund plan - 28th May 2020
- Coronavirus: Watchdog threatens legal action on holiday and wedding refunds - 13th May 2020
- ‘Corona divorce’: A Japanese rental firm offers apartments to give couples time apart from their spouses - 30th April 2020