Volkswagen is seeking more than 100 million euros in damages from former supplier Prevent.
The argument dates back to 2016, when suppliers ES Guss and Car Trim stopped supplies shortly after being acquired by Prevent in a bid to raise prices, causing production losses at six of Volkswagen’s factories in Germany.
Volkswagen has filed a first claim for its Skoda unit with the Brunswick regional court, it said, adding that the Dresden higher regional court would determine which courts are responsible for further damage claims.
Prevent said it didn’t have a copy of the suit and couldn’t comment.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
<a href=”https://www.wrigleyclaydon.com/litigation-solicitors/civil-litigation/”>Civil Litigation</a>
<a href=”https://www.wrigleyclaydon.com/dispute-resolution/”>Dispute Resolution</a>
<a href=”https://www.wrigleyclaydon.com/company-and-commercial-solicitors-in-oldham/commercial-litigation/”>Commercial Litigation</a>
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Prince Harry Seeks Judicial Review Over UK Police Protection - 7th July 2022
- Boris Johnson launches Coronavirus public inquiry - 1st July 2022
- Apple faces £768m collective action for ‘throttling’ iPhones - 27th June 2022
- Over 6 million Britons involved in land disputes with neighbours - 27th June 2022
- Volkswagen agrees to pay £193 million to around 91,000 British drivers - 13th June 2022