Good SAM is a community of Good Samaritans, happy to assist if they are the closest person to an emergency. They are trained in first aid and may have additional skills. Many are off duty doctors, nurses, paramedics and other members of the emergency services.
If you are trained in first aid, you can download the GoodSAM Responder App. You’ll then be alerted when you are in the immediate vicinity of a cardiac arrest.
By connecting a community of appropriately trained and accredited volunteers, the GoodSAM app has the potential to save lives by providing quality CPR in the first few minutes following cardiac arrest.
Suffering an accident can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Airlines liable for passengers scalded by spilt coffee, EU court rules - 2nd January 2020
- Christmas Jumper Day 2019 - 19th December 2019
- Christmas and New Year’s Opening Times 2019-2020 - 16th December 2019
- Separated Couples with Children – Have you agreed arrangements for Christmas? - 18th November 2019
- Alternative methods of resolving finances on separation - 18th November 2019