Good SAM is a community of Good Samaritans, happy to assist if they are the closest person to an emergency. They are trained in first aid and may have additional skills. Many are off duty doctors, nurses, paramedics and other members of the emergency services.
If you are trained in first aid, you can download the GoodSAM Responder App. You’ll then be alerted when you are in the immediate vicinity of a cardiac arrest.
By connecting a community of appropriately trained and accredited volunteers, the GoodSAM app has the potential to save lives by providing quality CPR in the first few minutes following cardiac arrest.
Suffering an accident can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Hand Knitted Easter Goodies in aid of Francis House - 12th February 2023
- Christmas Knitting for Charity - 16th November 2022
- Sign up for a free Will during Dr. Kershaw’s November Will Month - 2nd November 2022
- Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning 2022 - 5th October 2022
- Darlington market trader, Bao Wow, faces legal action over branding by US food giant - 21st September 2022