Good SAM is a community of Good Samaritans, happy to assist if they are the closest person to an emergency. They are trained in first aid and may have additional skills. Many are off duty doctors, nurses, paramedics and other members of the emergency services.
If you are trained in first aid, you can download the GoodSAM Responder App. You’ll then be alerted when you are in the immediate vicinity of a cardiac arrest.
By connecting a community of appropriately trained and accredited volunteers, the GoodSAM app has the potential to save lives by providing quality CPR in the first few minutes following cardiac arrest.
Suffering an accident can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our injury solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Coldplay sued by former manager Dave Holmes for £10million - 6th September 2023
- Scotch Whisky secures trademark protection in Hong Kong - 28th August 2023
- Malaysian music festival to take legal action against the 1975 - 23rd August 2023
- ‘The Little Mermaid’ Producers sued for £150,000 by special effects artist over on-set wrist injury - 21st August 2023
- Gary Lineker wins battle with HMRC over £4.9m tax bill - 1st April 2023