HM Courts & Tribunal Service (HMCTS) and the President of the Family Division have announced that the digital C100 application form will be piloted in family courts in Reading, Milton Keynes, Watford and Guildford.
The new digital C100 offers an opportunity to improve the way in which HMCTS supports users and presents information to judges and others within the family justice system.
- the form can be effective in informing families about appropriate out-of-court dispute resolution services;
- families can use this information to access safe out-of-court services instead of submitting a court application;
- a digital C100 form will help HMCTS to collect information from applicants more efficiently and to improve the provision of information regarding risk and Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM) exemption;
- contextual information and tailored support helps litigants in person to navigate the C100; and
Following the pilot, further roll-out is anticipated to Essex and Suffolk, East London, Bristol, Medway and to a Designated Family Judge (DFJ) area in Wales.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 624 6811 to speak to Corinne Bailey-Brown in our Family Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Ski firm Sunweb faces legal fight over ticket refund plan - 28th May 2020
- Coronavirus: Watchdog threatens legal action on holiday and wedding refunds - 13th May 2020
- ‘Corona divorce’: A Japanese rental firm offers apartments to give couples time apart from their spouses - 30th April 2020
- EasyJet’s founder threatens to sue airline executives - 27th April 2020
- Section on Coronavirus Act 2020 introduced for Landlords - 16th April 2020