HM Courts & Tribunal Service (HMCTS) and the President of the Family Division have announced that the digital C100 application form will be piloted in family courts in Reading, Milton Keynes, Watford and Guildford.
The new digital C100 offers an opportunity to improve the way in which HMCTS supports users and presents information to judges and others within the family justice system.
- the form can be effective in informing families about appropriate out-of-court dispute resolution services;
- families can use this information to access safe out-of-court services instead of submitting a court application;
- a digital C100 form will help HMCTS to collect information from applicants more efficiently and to improve the provision of information regarding risk and Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM) exemption;
- contextual information and tailored support helps litigants in person to navigate the C100; and
Following the pilot, further roll-out is anticipated to Essex and Suffolk, East London, Bristol, Medway and to a Designated Family Judge (DFJ) area in Wales.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 624 6811 to speak to Corinne Bailey-Brown in our Family Department or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Prince Harry Seeks Judicial Review Over UK Police Protection - 7th July 2022
- Apple faces £768m collective action for ‘throttling’ iPhones - 27th June 2022
- Over 6 million Britons involved in land disputes with neighbours - 27th June 2022
- Volkswagen agrees to pay £193 million to around 91,000 British drivers - 13th June 2022
- Jury in the USA rules against Amber heard in defamation suit brought by Johnny Depp - 9th June 2022