HM Courts & Tribunal Service (HMCTS) and the President of the Family Division have announced that the digital C100 application form will be piloted in family courts in Reading, Milton Keynes, Watford and Guildford.
The new digital C100 offers an opportunity to improve the way in which HMCTS supports users and presents information to judges and others within the family justice system.
- the form can be effective in informing families about appropriate out-of-court dispute resolution services;
- families can use this information to access safe out-of-court services instead of submitting a court application;
- a digital C100 form will help HMCTS to collect information from applicants more efficiently and to improve the provision of information regarding risk and Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM) exemption;
- contextual information and tailored support helps litigants in person to navigate the C100; and
Following the pilot, further roll-out is anticipated to Essex and Suffolk, East London, Bristol, Medway and to a Designated Family Judge (DFJ) area in Wales.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 624 6811 to speak to Corinne Bailey-Brown in our Family Department or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool Football Club win High Court Case against marketing firm which introduced them to BetVictor - 14th January 2021
- COVID-19 vaccine: UK government gives Pfizer legal indemnity to protect it from being sued - 3rd December 2020
- Harry Dunn’s parents lose high court legal challenge over immunity case - 3rd December 2020
- Dementia in Football: Taskforce to be created by PFA to examine issue of brain injury diseases - 2nd December 2020
- Economy Adviser initiates legal proceedings against the government over the closure of hospitality venues - 24th October 2020