HM Courts & Tribunal Service (HMCTS) and the President of the Family Division have announced that the digital C100 application form will be piloted in family courts in Reading, Milton Keynes, Watford and Guildford.
The new digital C100 offers an opportunity to improve the way in which HMCTS supports users and presents information to judges and others within the family justice system.
- the form can be effective in informing families about appropriate out-of-court dispute resolution services;
- families can use this information to access safe out-of-court services instead of submitting a court application;
- a digital C100 form will help HMCTS to collect information from applicants more efficiently and to improve the provision of information regarding risk and Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM) exemption;
- contextual information and tailored support helps litigants in person to navigate the C100; and
Following the pilot, further roll-out is anticipated to Essex and Suffolk, East London, Bristol, Medway and to a Designated Family Judge (DFJ) area in Wales.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 624 6811 to speak to Corinne Bailey-Brown in our Family Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool FC fail in move to trademark the word ‘Liverpool’ - 9th October 2019
- Rita Ora admits she ‘feared for her career’ during legal battle with her former record label, Roc Nation, which is owned by Jay Z - 26th September 2019
- French international footballer Nabil Fekir’s ex-agent takes legal action against Fekir - 25th September 2019
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe, Britain’s third-richest man involved in planning battle - 15th August 2019
- Mamadou Sakho sues WADA for £13m over drug test error - 11th August 2019