If you have suffered a personal injury following a collision with a vehicle and the driver does not stop or leaves the scene quickly – you can still claim compensation for your injuries. Such incidents are known as “Hit and Run” cases.
The Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) is a non-profit organisation that was set up and is funded by UK insurers specifically for the purpose of helping hit and run accident victims.
The MIB will deal with your claim but subject to very strict criteria.
At Wrigley Claydon, we have over 30 years’ experience of helping our clients receive the compensation they deserve following accidents where they have suffered personal injury or financial loss. Call Shalish Mehta in our Personal Injury department on 0161 624 6811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Dua Lipa facing fresh copyright lawsuit over hit song Levitating - 5th August 2023
- Budget retailer Wilko on brink of collapse with 12,000 jobs at risk - 3rd August 2023
- Three brothers win court battle with tennis coach sister over mother’s £1m will - 29th July 2023
- Virgin Media O2 announces plans to slash up to 2,000 jobs - 26th July 2023
- Burger van chef wins fight to keep £5m inheritance from customer - 21st July 2023