If you have suffered a personal injury following a collision with a vehicle and the driver does not stop or leaves the scene quickly – you can still claim compensation for your injuries. Such incidents are known as “Hit and Run” cases.
The Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) is a non-profit organisation that was set up and is funded by UK insurers specifically for the purpose of helping hit and run accident victims.
The MIB will deal with your claim but subject to very strict criteria.
At Wrigley Claydon, we have over 30 years’ experience of helping our clients receive the compensation they deserve following accidents where they have suffered personal injury or financial loss. Call Shalish Mehta in our Personal Injury department on 0161 785 3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Diego Maradona wins £59k Dolce and Gabbana court settlement - 13th January 2020
- Dealing with abuse - 5th December 2019
- Councils Appeal High Court Ruling On Traveller Ban - 5th December 2019
- South Lakeland Council is owed £576,000 - 24th October 2019
- Liverpool FC fail in move to trademark the word ‘Liverpool’ - 9th October 2019