Morrisons, the UK’s fourth-biggest supermarket chain, has reported a 2.5% rise in sales for the third quarter.
Sales at the supermarket have now grown for eight quarters in a row.
Morrisons has been the best performing of the established “Big Four” supermarkets recently, although all chains are attempting to fight off the strong competition coming from discounter supermarkets Aldi and Lidl.
Oldham commercial lawyers
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact our Oldham commercial lawyers.
Call 0161 785 3573 to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Latest posts by John Porter (see all)
- Toys R Us on brink of administration - 8th January 2018
- Talk over sale of Newcastle Utd as owner Ashley meets investment firm - 22nd December 2017
- GVC gambles on Ladbrokes Coral takeover - 15th December 2017
- UK retail sales up in October against last year - 22nd November 2017
- Profits down but sale up for Sainsbury’s - 15th November 2017