A multi-purpose high technology court complex will replace all of the City of London’s courts apart from the Old Bailey under plans announced by HM Courts and Tribunals Service.
The aim is to preserve London’s position as an international dispute resolution centre. The court will specialise in fraud, economic and cyber-crime and will also take on the work of the City of London Magistrates’ Court and City of London County Court.
Dispute resolution solicitor
Suffering a financial or contractual dispute can have serious implications on your business. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Call our dispute resolution solicitor, Shalish Mehta, in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- 6 steps to take when you have a boundary dispute with your neighbour - 3rd January 2024
- Actor Noel Clarke seeks £10m in defamation case against The Guardian - 21st December 2023
- World Snooker Tour threatens legal action against five of its own players - 13th October 2023
- McLaren seeks at least $23 million in damages from Alex Palou - 9th October 2023
- LIV golfer Patrick Reed files defamation lawsuit against Golf Channel and commentator Brandel Chamblee - 1st October 2023