The problem of businesses falling victim to rogue debt collection agencies seems to be a continuing problem over the past twenty years with scores of companies being “taken for a ride”.
The media recently ran stories highlighting the problem of UK’s rogue Debt Collection firms that purport to be professional yet charge their clients for debt recovery services then fail to provide anything at all according to reports. One story told relates to a plumbing company in Surrey who paid over £7300 to Corporate Litigation Services for Debt Recovery services only for little or nothing to be done.
Despite tougher legislation and regulations surrounding the debt collection industry, criminals are still seeking to gain from wrongful trading tactics.
Debt recovery solicitor
Any individual or business needs to do their homework before instructing a debt collection agency.
Our Debt Recovery solicitor can assist your business with all stages of the legal debt collection process on a simple and transparent fixed fee basis. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Man Utd Supporters’ Trust take action after ticket issues - 16th October 2022
- Elizabeth Ramus loses court case against her daughter over Millionaire ex-husbands will. - 5th October 2022
- Madeleine McCann’s parents lose court case against Portugal detective - 3rd October 2022
- Sony PlayStation faces UK class action lawsuit of up to £5bn - 2nd September 2022
- What is Defamation? - 2nd September 2022