The Lord Chief Justice has told MPs that further court closures are almost certain as the justice system moves towards a digitised future.
Lord Thomas said the closures are politically controversial but may be necessary to best deploy resources.
The Government has almost finished its programme of 86 closures of courts and tribunals throughout England and Wales but speculation remains that numbers may be trimmed further.
Litigation solicitors Oldham
Suffering a financial or contractual dispute can have serious implications on your business. Our litigation solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf to recover unpaid invoices. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool FC fail in move to trademark the word ‘Liverpool’ - 9th October 2019
- Rita Ora admits she ‘feared for her career’ during legal battle with her former record label, Roc Nation, which is owned by Jay Z - 26th September 2019
- French international footballer Nabil Fekir’s ex-agent takes legal action against Fekir - 25th September 2019
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe, Britain’s third-richest man involved in planning battle - 15th August 2019
- Mamadou Sakho sues WADA for £13m over drug test error - 11th August 2019