The Lord Chief Justice has told MPs that further court closures are almost certain as the justice system moves towards a digitised future.
Lord Thomas said the closures are politically controversial but may be necessary to best deploy resources.
The Government has almost finished its programme of 86 closures of courts and tribunals throughout England and Wales but speculation remains that numbers may be trimmed further.
Litigation solicitors Oldham
Suffering a financial or contractual dispute can have serious implications on your business. Our litigation solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf to recover unpaid invoices. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Nike is suing New York studio MSCHF and musician Lil Nas for trademark infringement over its Satan Shoes - 4th April 2021
- Former footballer turned agent, Barry Silkman wins £800,000 legal battle over ex-wife’s estate - 18th March 2021
- Family of Argentinian Footballer, Emiliano Sala, to launch legal action over footballer’s death - 18th March 2021
- UK High Court rules Health Minister, Matt Hancock acted unlawfully in granting Covid-19 contracts - 5th March 2021
- Qualcomm is being sued over alleged anti-competitive behavior in the UK - 1st March 2021