The Lord Chief Justice has told MPs that further court closures are almost certain as the justice system moves towards a digitised future.
Lord Thomas said the closures are politically controversial but may be necessary to best deploy resources.
The Government has almost finished its programme of 86 closures of courts and tribunals throughout England and Wales but speculation remains that numbers may be trimmed further.
Litigation solicitors Oldham
Suffering a financial or contractual dispute can have serious implications on your business. Our litigation solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf to recover unpaid invoices. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Call Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 785 3534 or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Dua Lipa facing fresh copyright lawsuit over hit song Levitating - 5th August 2023
- Budget retailer Wilko on brink of collapse with 12,000 jobs at risk - 3rd August 2023
- Three brothers win court battle with tennis coach sister over mother’s £1m will - 29th July 2023
- Virgin Media O2 announces plans to slash up to 2,000 jobs - 26th July 2023
- Burger van chef wins fight to keep £5m inheritance from customer - 21st July 2023