Former The Voice coach Gavin Rossdale has revealed that he and singer Gwen Stefani went through “so much counselling” in a bid to save their marriage.
The couple split in 2013 after 13 years of marriage. Their divorce was finalised in April 2016.
Gavin and Gwen have three sons together; Kingston, 11, Zuma, nine and Apollo, three.
How can a family solicitor help you?
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 624 6811 to speak to our Family Department.
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Economic Abuse - 13th November 2019
- Domestic abuse isn’t always physical - 13th June 2019
- International Day of Families 2019 - 16th May 2019
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017