We’re proud to announce that we will be taking part in the ‘World’s Biggest Coffee Morning’ on Friday 29th September.
The annual Coffee Morning is Macmillan’s biggest fundraising event for people facing cancer. The concept is simple: we (Wrigley Claydon), along with other organisations, community groups, friends and families all over the UK, will host a Coffee Morning and donations on the day are made to Macmillan.
Catch up over a cuppa, enjoy some gorgeous treats
The money raised at a Coffee Morning will help Macmillan make sure no one has to face cancer alone.
Every cake and cuppa makes a huge difference to people facing cancer. Whether you bake beautiful brownies or a nearly perfect Pavlova OR you donate generously and buy something yummy, you’re doing your bit.
Here’s how you’re changing lives:
- You’re helping to fund Macmillan nurses
- You’re helping to provide cancer information
- You’re helping with financial support, like grants and advice
- You’re helping Macmillan answer calls on the Macmillan Support Line
- You’re helping Macmillan be there when people need them most
We are holding an all day Coffee Morning on Friday 29th September. There will be coffee, tea and cakes in reception from 9am-5pm for all staff, clients and anyone else who would like to pop in.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019