We’re proud to announce that we will be taking part in the ‘World’s Biggest Coffee Morning’ on Friday 29th September.
The annual Coffee Morning is Macmillan’s biggest fundraising event for people facing cancer. The concept is simple: we (Wrigley Claydon), along with other organisations, community groups, friends and families all over the UK, will host a Coffee Morning and donations on the day are made to Macmillan.
Catch up over a cuppa, enjoy some gorgeous treats
The money raised at a Coffee Morning will help Macmillan make sure no one has to face cancer alone.
Every cake and cuppa makes a huge difference to people facing cancer. Whether you bake beautiful brownies or a nearly perfect Pavlova OR you donate generously and buy something yummy, you’re doing your bit.
Here’s how you’re changing lives:
- You’re helping to fund Macmillan nurses
- You’re helping to provide cancer information
- You’re helping with financial support, like grants and advice
- You’re helping Macmillan answer calls on the Macmillan Support Line
- You’re helping Macmillan be there when people need them most
We are holding an all day Coffee Morning on Friday 29th September. There will be coffee, tea and cakes in reception from 9am-5pm for all staff, clients and anyone else who would like to pop in.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020