Lego have threatened to sue a removals firm over the figures painted on the side of their vans.
It claims Kwik Stix are infringing their copyright with the design and have ordered it to be removed within 28 days.
Lego is demanding Kwik Stix removes anything on the internet that displays the logo, and which means the owner of Kwik Stix will also have to get new uniforms and remove it from his vans.
Copyright infringement solicitors
If you have a brand, something you have invented, or an original piece of work that you have written and someone infringes your rights we can help. We can assist you in securing an injunction and/or damages or account of profits and the delivery up and destruction of the offending item. If you have been accused of infringing someone’s intellectual property rights then we can also help by raising various defences and minimising your liability.
If you feel you have an intellectual property case and need some legal advice then please speak to our copyright infringement solicitors Shalish Mehta, our civil and commercial litigation solicitor. Please call us on 0161 785 3534 or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Nike is suing New York studio MSCHF and musician Lil Nas for trademark infringement over its Satan Shoes - 4th April 2021
- Former footballer turned agent, Barry Silkman wins £800,000 legal battle over ex-wife’s estate - 18th March 2021
- Family of Argentinian Footballer, Emiliano Sala, to launch legal action over footballer’s death - 18th March 2021
- UK High Court rules Health Minister, Matt Hancock acted unlawfully in granting Covid-19 contracts - 5th March 2021
- Qualcomm is being sued over alleged anti-competitive behavior in the UK - 1st March 2021