Lego have threatened to sue a removals firm over the figures painted on the side of their vans.
It claims Kwik Stix are infringing their copyright with the design and have ordered it to be removed within 28 days.
Lego is demanding Kwik Stix removes anything on the internet that displays the logo, and which means the owner of Kwik Stix will also have to get new uniforms and remove it from his vans.
Copyright infringement solicitors
If you have a brand, something you have invented, or an original piece of work that you have written and someone infringes your rights we can help. We can assist you in securing an injunction and/or damages or account of profits and the delivery up and destruction of the offending item. If you have been accused of infringing someone’s intellectual property rights then we can also help by raising various defences and minimising your liability.
If you feel you have an intellectual property case and need some legal advice then please speak to our copyright infringement solicitors Shalish Mehta, our civil and commercial litigation solicitor. Please call us on 0161 785 3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Super League side Hull warn of legal action over Israel Folau signing - 20th February 2020
- Rangers and Sports Direct in Court Battle over Replica Kit - 6th February 2020
- Former Liverpool FC Captain, Steven Gerrard wins legal battle against sportswear firms - 23rd January 2020
- Diego Maradona wins £59k Dolce and Gabbana court settlement - 13th January 2020
- Volkswagen seeks damages in legal dispute - 13th January 2020