Lego have threatened to sue a removals firm over the figures painted on the side of their vans.
It claims Kwik Stix are infringing their copyright with the design and have ordered it to be removed within 28 days.
Lego is demanding Kwik Stix removes anything on the internet that displays the logo, and which means the owner of Kwik Stix will also have to get new uniforms and remove it from his vans.
Copyright infringement solicitors
If you have a brand, something you have invented, or an original piece of work that you have written and someone infringes your rights we can help. We can assist you in securing an injunction and/or damages or account of profits and the delivery up and destruction of the offending item. If you have been accused of infringing someone’s intellectual property rights then we can also help by raising various defences and minimising your liability.
If you feel you have an intellectual property case and need some legal advice then please speak to our copyright infringement solicitors Shalish Mehta, our civil and commercial litigation solicitor. Please call us on 0161 785 3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool Football Club win High Court Case against marketing firm which introduced them to BetVictor - 14th January 2021
- COVID-19 vaccine: UK government gives Pfizer legal indemnity to protect it from being sued - 3rd December 2020
- Harry Dunn’s parents lose high court legal challenge over immunity case - 3rd December 2020
- Dementia in Football: Taskforce to be created by PFA to examine issue of brain injury diseases - 2nd December 2020
- Economy Adviser initiates legal proceedings against the government over the closure of hospitality venues - 24th October 2020