Lego have threatened to sue a removals firm over the figures painted on the side of their vans.
It claims Kwik Stix are infringing their copyright with the design and have ordered it to be removed within 28 days.
Lego is demanding Kwik Stix removes anything on the internet that displays the logo, and which means the owner of Kwik Stix will also have to get new uniforms and remove it from his vans.
Copyright infringement solicitors
If you have a brand, something you have invented, or an original piece of work that you have written and someone infringes your rights we can help. We can assist you in securing an injunction and/or damages or account of profits and the delivery up and destruction of the offending item. If you have been accused of infringing someone’s intellectual property rights then we can also help by raising various defences and minimising your liability.
If you feel you have an intellectual property case and need some legal advice then please speak to our copyright infringement solicitors Shalish Mehta, our civil and commercial litigation solicitor. Please call us on 0161 785 3534 or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Dua Lipa facing fresh copyright lawsuit over hit song Levitating - 5th August 2023
- Budget retailer Wilko on brink of collapse with 12,000 jobs at risk - 3rd August 2023
- Three brothers win court battle with tennis coach sister over mother’s £1m will - 29th July 2023
- Virgin Media O2 announces plans to slash up to 2,000 jobs - 26th July 2023
- Burger van chef wins fight to keep £5m inheritance from customer - 21st July 2023