Darryl White, the son of late singer Barry White, is suing his father’s estate and widow Glodean White to get a bigger share of the estate.
Mr White Jnr alleges that he was never shown his father’s will and is now “almost broke and homeless” after payments made to him from the estate dried up.
In the court documents, Mr White Jnr said he agreed not to challenge the amount of money he was getting after Glodean told him he would get his fair share.
He is asking the court to give him access to the will and make “a proper accounting” of what he is due. He alleges Glodean is using up the money to support a lavish lifestyle.
Will dispute solicitors Oldham
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier, whether you are bringing a claim or you are on the receiving end. We are experienced in this field and have won complex cases for our clients.
As it is an emotional time we deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for will dispute solicitors Oldham please contact us. Call 0161 785 3534 to speak to Shalish Mehta, in our civil and commercial litigation department or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Rebekah Vardy suing Coleen Rooney for defamation - 1st July 2020
- New insolvency law to help businesses survive in face of ‘aggressive debt recovery’ during pandemic - 4th June 2020
- Proposed changes to the law that limit the ability to recover compensation following injury in a road traffic accident - 3rd June 2020
- Mercedes-Benz could face legal battle over diesel emissions - 3rd June 2020
- Victoria Beckham’s fashion brand sued by former employee… - 28th May 2020