Darryl White, the son of late singer Barry White, is suing his father’s estate and widow Glodean White to get a bigger share of the estate.
Mr White Jnr alleges that he was never shown his father’s will and is now “almost broke and homeless” after payments made to him from the estate dried up.
In the court documents, Mr White Jnr said he agreed not to challenge the amount of money he was getting after Glodean told him he would get his fair share.
He is asking the court to give him access to the will and make “a proper accounting” of what he is due. He alleges Glodean is using up the money to support a lavish lifestyle.
Will dispute solicitors Oldham
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier, whether you are bringing a claim or you are on the receiving end. We are experienced in this field and have won complex cases for our clients.
As it is an emotional time we deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for will dispute solicitors Oldham please contact us. Call 0161 785 3534 to speak to Shalish Mehta, in our civil and commercial litigation department or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Nike is suing New York studio MSCHF and musician Lil Nas for trademark infringement over its Satan Shoes - 4th April 2021
- Former footballer turned agent, Barry Silkman wins £800,000 legal battle over ex-wife’s estate - 18th March 2021
- Family of Argentinian Footballer, Emiliano Sala, to launch legal action over footballer’s death - 18th March 2021
- UK High Court rules Health Minister, Matt Hancock acted unlawfully in granting Covid-19 contracts - 5th March 2021
- Qualcomm is being sued over alleged anti-competitive behavior in the UK - 1st March 2021