Darryl White, the son of late singer Barry White, is suing his father’s estate and widow Glodean White to get a bigger share of the estate.
Mr White Jnr alleges that he was never shown his father’s will and is now “almost broke and homeless” after payments made to him from the estate dried up.
In the court documents, Mr White Jnr said he agreed not to challenge the amount of money he was getting after Glodean told him he would get his fair share.
He is asking the court to give him access to the will and make “a proper accounting” of what he is due. He alleges Glodean is using up the money to support a lavish lifestyle.
Will dispute solicitors Oldham
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier, whether you are bringing a claim or you are on the receiving end. We are experienced in this field and have won complex cases for our clients.
As it is an emotional time we deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for will dispute solicitors Oldham please contact us. Call 0161 785 3534 to speak to Shalish Mehta, in our civil and commercial litigation department or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Dua Lipa facing fresh copyright lawsuit over hit song Levitating - 5th August 2023
- Budget retailer Wilko on brink of collapse with 12,000 jobs at risk - 3rd August 2023
- Three brothers win court battle with tennis coach sister over mother’s £1m will - 29th July 2023
- Virgin Media O2 announces plans to slash up to 2,000 jobs - 26th July 2023
- Burger van chef wins fight to keep £5m inheritance from customer - 21st July 2023