Chef Heston Blumenthal’s 28 year marriage to his estranged wife Zanna Blumenthal was ended in just 90 seconds as District Judge Anne Hudd granted Zanna an undefended decree nisi at the Central Family Court six years after the couple split on the grounds that the marriage had irretrievably broken down.
The couple have three children. They met as teenagers when he was a credit controller and he was a nurse . They married in 1989.
It is believed that the couple, who have remained friends, wanted to sort out financial matters before getting divorced.
Oldham divorce solicitors
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for Oldham divorce solicitors then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup in our Family Department or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Economic Abuse - 13th November 2019
- Domestic abuse isn’t always physical - 13th June 2019
- International Day of Families 2019 - 16th May 2019
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017