Pop-star Janet Jackson has split from her husband Wissam Al Mana just months after giving birth to her first child at the age of 50.
Al Mana is the CEO of the multinational Al Mana business conglomerate and is estimated to have a fortune of around £800million.
The couple wed in 2012 and was Janet Jackson’s third marriage.
The singer was briefly married to singer James DeBarge in 1984 but the pair split the following year and the marriage was later annulled.
Her second husband was back-up dancer Rene Elizondo.
North west divorce solicitors
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup in our Family Department or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Economic Abuse - 13th November 2019
- Domestic abuse isn’t always physical - 13th June 2019
- International Day of Families 2019 - 16th May 2019
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017