We acted for a commercial landlord who sued his tenant for unpaid rent and service charges. We successfully obtained a Judgment in the sum of £90,000 and costs following a trial in the County Court.
Running a business can be difficult in this today’s economic climate and with the uncertainties following Brexit.
It can be doubly difficulty and frustrating if customers fail to pay on time or in full when a payment is due.
Using Wrigley Claydon as your Debt Recovery solicitors is a cost effective way of recovering debts. We are experienced in Commercial Debt Collection and Consumer Debt Collection as well as providing a complete and personal debt recovery service.
If you are looking for to recover monies owed to you then please contact us. Call 0161 785 3534 to speak to Shalish Mehta in our Debt Recovery Department or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Man Utd Supporters’ Trust take action after ticket issues - 16th October 2022
- Elizabeth Ramus loses court case against her daughter over Millionaire ex-husbands will. - 5th October 2022
- Madeleine McCann’s parents lose court case against Portugal detective - 3rd October 2022
- Sony PlayStation faces UK class action lawsuit of up to £5bn - 2nd September 2022
- What is Defamation? - 2nd September 2022