We acted for a commercial landlord who sued his tenant for unpaid rent and service charges. We successfully obtained a Judgment in the sum of £90,000 and costs following a trial in the County Court.
Running a business can be difficult in this today’s economic climate and with the uncertainties following Brexit.
It can be doubly difficulty and frustrating if customers fail to pay on time or in full when a payment is due.
Using Wrigley Claydon as your Debt Recovery solicitors is a cost effective way of recovering debts. We are experienced in Commercial Debt Collection and Consumer Debt Collection as well as providing a complete and personal debt recovery service.
If you are looking for to recover monies owed to you then please contact us. Call 0161 785 3534 to speak to Shalish Mehta in our Debt Recovery Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Prince Harry Seeks Judicial Review Over UK Police Protection - 7th July 2022
- Boris Johnson launches Coronavirus public inquiry - 1st July 2022
- Apple faces £768m collective action for ‘throttling’ iPhones - 27th June 2022
- Over 6 million Britons involved in land disputes with neighbours - 27th June 2022
- Volkswagen agrees to pay £193 million to around 91,000 British drivers - 13th June 2022