We acted for a commercial landlord who sued his tenant for unpaid rent and service charges. We successfully obtained a Judgment in the sum of £90,000 and costs following a trial in the County Court.
Running a business can be difficult in this today’s economic climate and with the uncertainties following Brexit.
It can be doubly difficulty and frustrating if customers fail to pay on time or in full when a payment is due.
Using Wrigley Claydon as your Debt Recovery solicitors is a cost effective way of recovering debts. We are experienced in Commercial Debt Collection and Consumer Debt Collection as well as providing a complete and personal debt recovery service.
If you are looking for to recover monies owed to you then please contact us. Call 0161 785 3534 to speak to Shalish Mehta in our Debt Recovery Department or email email@example.com.
The following two tabs change content below.
Shalish is an experienced dispute resolution solicitor who joined the firm in 2002 ago upon qualifying as a solicitor and provides a proactive approach whilst retaining the personal touch to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your case. He acts on behalf of both private individuals and commercial clients. He can assist and advise at any stage of a dispute including mediation through to court action and injunctions. Shalish is a keen sportsman, regularly playing cricket and five-a-side football and also watching live sport. He enjoys city breaks and takes great pleasure in sampling different cuisines from around the world. Shalish is fluent in Gujarati and will happily represent those for whom Guajarati is the first language, in English. He is also happy to offer his services as a translator to our clients as necessary. What clients say about Shalish: “We feel the service was perfect and found our solicitor, Shalish Mehta, very professional and helpful in all aspects”
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Former Premier League player, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, sues surgeon for ‘millions’ over ending his career - 20th March 2023
- Daughter tries to evict mother, 82, from £800k home for ‘shouting’ at her young daughter - 20th March 2023
- Paralysed rugby player who sued opponent for £10,000,000 over tackle wins compensation - 6th March 2023
- US Rapper Flo Rida wins $82.6 million in compensation after suing Celsius energy drinks company - 27th February 2023
- Lidl and Tesco in copyright dispute over logo - 13th February 2023