We acted for a commercial landlord who sued his tenant for unpaid rent and service charges. We successfully obtained a Judgment in the sum of £90,000 and costs following a trial in the County Court.
Running a business can be difficult in this today’s economic climate and with the uncertainties following Brexit.
It can be doubly difficulty and frustrating if customers fail to pay on time or in full when a payment is due.
Using Wrigley Claydon as your Debt Recovery solicitors is a cost effective way of recovering debts. We are experienced in Commercial Debt Collection and Consumer Debt Collection as well as providing a complete and personal debt recovery service.
If you are looking for to recover monies owed to you then please contact us. Call 0161 785 3534 to speak to Shalish Mehta in our Debt Recovery Department or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool Football Club win High Court Case against marketing firm which introduced them to BetVictor - 14th January 2021
- COVID-19 vaccine: UK government gives Pfizer legal indemnity to protect it from being sued - 3rd December 2020
- Harry Dunn’s parents lose high court legal challenge over immunity case - 3rd December 2020
- Dementia in Football: Taskforce to be created by PFA to examine issue of brain injury diseases - 2nd December 2020
- Economy Adviser initiates legal proceedings against the government over the closure of hospitality venues - 24th October 2020