Our Oldham conveyancing solicitors were thrilled to receive a lovely surprise this week from a grateful client. Conveyancing exec Tracy Rostern was sent a box of conveyancing themed cupcakes from a recent customer!
The unique and unexpected gift was from husband and wife Rabnawaz and Saima Inayat, who Tracy assisted with a conveyancing transaction. They left a lovely testimonial for Tracy to go with the cupcakes;
“I would like to thank you for your conveyance services, our case was not an easy one, but your patience, hard work and constantly updating and keeping us informed kept us going, you have really looked after us really well, we really appreciate what you have done for us and look forward to using your services again, I hope you and your team enjoy the cupcakes. Once again thank you:) Kind regards, Rabnawaz and Saima”
Aren’t they brilliant?!
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020