Contract disputes can be extremely complicated and involve large sums of money. The latest high profile dispute concerned Rory McIlroy; the world’s No. 1 golfer, where his lawyers claimed he had been taken advantage of by his agents by signing his contract at a Christmas party in surroundings of “great informality”.
The case could have taken up to eight weeks in Court however, the case was eventually settled by negotiation.
If you need advice and help with your contract dispute, please contact us.
At Wrigley Claydon, we can help you achieve a negotiated settlement, thereby avoiding Court. If a settlement cannot be achieved then we will guide you through the process from start to finish and aim to alleviate the stress and anxiety of court proceedings. We are specialists contract dispute solicitors and have won complex cases for our clients.
Please contact our contract dispute solicitors on 0161 624 6811 or 01706 815 712.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Van Morrison challenging decision to hear Robin Swann libel case without a jury - 8th August 2022
- Sculptor of Birmingham’s Bull Ring statue sued by sons for being left out of will - 25th July 2022
- Kanye West accuses Adidas of blatantly copying his Yeezy designs - 20th June 2022
- Johnny Depp suing his ex-wife Amber Heard for ‘defamation by implication’ - 21st April 2022
- Congratulations to Emily Lamb who ran 31km for charity, in aid of Refuge - 10th April 2022