Contract disputes can be extremely complicated and involve large sums of money. The latest high profile dispute concerned Rory McIlroy; the world’s No. 1 golfer, where his lawyers claimed he had been taken advantage of by his agents by signing his contract at a Christmas party in surroundings of “great informality”.
The case could have taken up to eight weeks in Court however, the case was eventually settled by negotiation.
If you need advice and help with your contract dispute, please contact us.
At Wrigley Claydon, we can help you achieve a negotiated settlement, thereby avoiding Court. If a settlement cannot be achieved then we will guide you through the process from start to finish and aim to alleviate the stress and anxiety of court proceedings. We are specialists contract dispute solicitors and have won complex cases for our clients.
Please contact our contract dispute solicitors on 0161 624 6811 or 01706 815 712.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Coldplay sued by former manager Dave Holmes for £10million - 6th September 2023
- Scotch Whisky secures trademark protection in Hong Kong - 28th August 2023
- Malaysian music festival to take legal action against the 1975 - 23rd August 2023
- ‘The Little Mermaid’ Producers sued for £150,000 by special effects artist over on-set wrist injury - 21st August 2023
- Gary Lineker wins battle with HMRC over £4.9m tax bill - 1st April 2023