Contract disputes can be extremely complicated and involve large sums of money. The latest high profile dispute concerned Rory McIlroy; the world’s No. 1 golfer, where his lawyers claimed he had been taken advantage of by his agents by signing his contract at a Christmas party in surroundings of “great informality”.
The case could have taken up to eight weeks in Court however, the case was eventually settled by negotiation.
If you need advice and help with your contract dispute, please contact us.
At Wrigley Claydon, we can help you achieve a negotiated settlement, thereby avoiding Court. If a settlement cannot be achieved then we will guide you through the process from start to finish and aim to alleviate the stress and anxiety of court proceedings. We are specialists contract dispute solicitors and have won complex cases for our clients.
Please contact our contract dispute solicitors on 0161 624 6811 or 01706 815 712.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Pearl Jam tribute band change name after legal dispute - 25th January 2021
- TikTok faces potential legal challenge from 12-year-old girl - 14th January 2021
- Christmas and New Year’s Opening Times 2020-2021 - 23rd December 2020
- Rugby World Cup winner Steve Thompson plans legal action after revealing he has dementia - 17th December 2020
- Separation and Divorce in challenging times - 6th July 2020