Over the last few years disputes about Wills have become increasingly common. The latest high profile dispute concerns the Estate of the late Robin Williams, the Hollywood acting legend, where his widow is contesting the Will against the actor’s children.
Will disputes can be very complex and require expert legal guidance to resolve matters as fairly as possible.
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier, whether you are bringing a claim or you are on the receiving end. We are experts in this field and have won complex cases for our clients.
As it is an emotional time we deal with our cases sensitively ensuring that all of our clients are happy with each stage of the process and the outcome of proceedings.
For example we have recently defended a client in a difficult Will and Estate disputes case, where the deceased person’s relative was claiming £250,000 from our client’s estate. We successfully defended the case through the courts which meant that the estate was preserved and the £250,000 together with the rest of the estate passed to the people named in our clients Will.
If you are looking for Will and Estate dispute advice do not hesitate to contact us. Call 0161 624 6811 to speak to one of our specialists or for more information on the services we offer visit our Wills and Estates disputes page.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- A Step-by-step guide on how to apply for a trademark in the United Kingdom - 4th December 2023
- Creating Child Arrangements for the Festive Season Without a Solicitor - 4th December 2023
- Maggies Culture Crawl 2023 - 2nd October 2023
- Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning 2023 - 2nd October 2023
- Coldplay sued by former manager Dave Holmes for £10million - 6th September 2023